CatFx50 - page 710

hi

kaspirano:
finally can have access here, regarding connection problem for last few days...

yup... yesterday have good signals, but i dont like usd/chf, it was so volatile movement, had -21 of it.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA IDUL ADHA bagi yang merayakannya...

WELCOME YEAR 2007

Hi kaspirano, where can i get the last indicator of urs?

SELAMAT HARI RAYA IDUL ADHA to you

Hi, traders!!!

New year is here, mates!!!

Happy 2007!!

I wish the best to you and to your family and friends.

Happy New Years

Nina,

I have been reading through the thread and have your indicators loaded up. I am excited to give it a try. What a great way to start the New Years! I have been looking for a good system to enter on, in looking at the charts this looks great. I have been using Murrey Math lines and pivots for a while now and feel comfortable with exits. Thanks for all your hard work! Hope you and your and family find great fortune in all endeavors in the coming year!

how nice today, just wake up cents in box already

good day friends

Hi, mates!!

How is the new year going so far?

As you know, those ETA's bastards placed a big bomb in Madrid. A multi-storey car park at Barajas airport was brought down. It is very sad. So, the new year has not started well in Spain.

Ok, lets focus on trading.

USDCHF has resistance at 1,2180. If it breaks it clearly, it should go to 1,2206.

Cable could try to go to 1,9650 while below 1,9755.

Eurusd could try to go to 1,3219-04-3180 while below 1,3305.

Take care and good luck. Don't forget this is a big (news) week.

Hi!

I forgot this:

Of course, as you can imagine, if USDCHF can not break 1,2180, EURUSD will not go down for sure. Cable can do whatever the Queen wants. But, so far, it is going with eurusd.

Hi!

Ok, my friends. You've seen what is like. Haven't you?

Enjoy.

nina:
Hi, mates!!

USDCHF has resistance at 1,2180. If it breaks it clearly, it should go to 1,2206.

I dont quite understand this sentence. If it breaks the 80 it can go 26 pips higher ... It is quite a short run that you predict there.

Anyway this friday and thursday should give more evidence on how well the us economy is doing.

We see more than 120000 new jobs on friday and investors will be tempted to believe that us has a soft landing approach. Over the course of time if this happens we should see

- a higher Euro until mid year 2007 ( one should not forget french elections where most definitly the high euro will play a role that this time will not be ignored by the ecb )

- a sideways trending pound since boe has almost reached the end of the rate hike cycle (one more hike is almost priced in already = 1.9700 level )

- a surprisinly weak swissy with switzerland not being the banking haven for runaway dictators anymore - swissy and euro will not so much move together like we saw 2006 with euro +11 % and swissy +8 % against the greenback

By March we should see 1.35 levels for the Euro 1.90 for cable 1.24 on the swissy

Have Fun !!

p.s. Watch the Yen closely this year if you manage to interpret Fukui ok you can make 1000 pips on gbp yen since I personally expect the carry trade yen bubble to burst this year. CAT FX 50 has become somewhat more reliable if applied to yen pound.

Hi, Smooth!

Next on usdchf is 1,2206. If it clears that, it will be set to go to 1,2273 as long as it holds above 1,2180.

Reason: