CatFx50 - page 596

ziko123:
u had a 150 pip move on GBPUSD from friday close on no news, what did u expect the consumer confidence will do to GBPUSD, another 100 pips up ??

Hi!

I do not expect nothing at all. As you talk about cable, how many time have you seen cable being extremely overbought and going up 200 pips more before a retrace?

They say that it went down because of "higher inflation expectation".

My question is: Hadn't that inflation numbers been there, where could we see cable now?

But, if you want me to be honest: cable went down because they (big money) sold it.

The same big money that can buy it at 20:00cet.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

I do not expect nothing at all. As you talk about cable, how many time have you seen cable being extremely overbought and going up 200 pips more before a retrace?

They say that it went down because of "higher inflation expectation".

My question is: Hadn't that inflation numbers been there, where could we see cable now?

But, if you want me to be honest: cable went down because they (big money) sold it.

The same big money that can buy it at 20:00cet.

Nina

Hi!

And the same big money did it.

Nina

Yee, I have to agree with Nina on those 200 pips. Seen it too many time, just to avoid it!

Anyway, if you want to become successfull, just keep in mind all the things he says to you, and be happy he dedicated his time to explain to you!

Peace!

soon new month and gosh im so tired of theese ranges in majors so i think soon we will get direction in the pairs to december month Big fishes get bonus in december so its time for them to establish positons again just my thinking

sailor

Hi!

I get tons of these fuck.... e-mails each day. Do you know how to stop them?

Do you get them too?

Nina

Files:
cockrell1.gif  17 kb
poised1.gif  33 kb

me too

Hi!

Recap 10:20cet:

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,9009. It made a high so far @ 1,9028.

Be extremely cautious. We are within a deadly range on majors. This week it should break.

Take care.

Nina

Hi!

Some thoughts:

I'm having some losing trades those days. I do not trade full loaded, but a lost is a lost.

Why do I lose?

If it is a bad catfx50 signal is understandable. I'm not talking about those trades.

I'm talking about not following the system and about market juncture and about time of the year.

There are systems that work out there. It is not difficult to find one. But the problem is not the system, but US as traders.

We are stuck in a deadly range: we go up and we go down. We break for a few pips and then we have a reversal. I'm sure brokers make a lot of money nowadays: a lot. In my country we say "make the August" when we want to mean we have luck or we make money. So, brokers "make their August".

We could have a nice breakout in a few minutes if you want, but maybe, when you see it, you will not trust what you see cause you've lost some money before. You can make it too, but all the trades are riskier because we are facing a thin, very thin market.

It is the first time for me that I trade in August. I think it will be the last.

Nina

Much appreciated

nina:
Hi!

Some thoughts:

I'm having some losing trades those days. I do not trade full loaded, but a lost is a lost.

Why do I lose?

If it is a bad catfx50 signal is understandable. I'm not talking about those trades.

I'm talking about not following the system and about market juncture and about time of the year.

There are systems that work out there. It is not difficult to find one. But the problem is not the system, but US as traders.

We are stuck in a deadly range: we go up and we go down. We break for a few pips and then we have a reversal. I'm sure brokers make a lot of money nowadays: a lot. In my country we say "make the August" when we want to mean we have luck or we make money. So, brokers "make their August".

We could have a nice breakout in a few minutes if you want, but maybe, when you see it, you will not trust what you see cause you've lost some money before. You can make it too, but all the trades are riskier because we are facing a thin, very thin market.

It is the first time for me that I trade in August. I think it will be the last.

Nina

Hi Nina,

never said it before but better later then never; thanks a lot for your system and for your 'thoughts'. I am following this thread since it was 15-20 pages long, now it is like a drug for me ...when you sharing your thoughts I feel myself more experienced and more confident. I am still "green" novice trader and can not contribute much but some day I hope I will be of more help to traders community.

hope it was not too emotional

Nice cat!

(sorry, i couldn't resist..)

Reason: