Sorry I have to think stupidly.

Hello to all,

My first thread and I have to think stupid in it. I come with this strategy.

1. Buy and Sell at the same time with same price.

2. Stop loss 20 Pips for both, Buy and Sell.

3. Take profit 40 Pips for both, Buy and Sell.

That is all....

Files:

There is a couple of Grid EAs in this form that does the same, maybe without the stoploss , have a look and you will find some.

Unless you catch the trend you will burn the account, and you can't grantee 100% buy and sell at the same time.

Good luck

BTW: its a good idea, you need to change the approach to make it profitable

Not sure what you're meaning here. Can you explain your system?

ryanklefas:
Not sure what you're meaning here. Can you explain your system?

the system is so easy...

can you help coding this system??

I

savio:
the system is so easy... can you help coding this system??

the system is so easy******

savio:
Hello to all,

My first thread and I have to think stupid in it. I come with this strategy.

1. Buy and Sell at the same time with same price.

2. Stop loss 20 Pips for both, Buy and Sell.

3. Take profit 40 Pips for both, Buy and Sell.

That is all....

I've tried that a long time ago. It is based in the flip of a coin (probability) + money management.

Theory says that when you flip a coin, every time you have 50% of chances that coin show the side you want. If a that percentage of wining trades (50%) you add MM (losing 20 and earning 40), you end with 50% profit. Thats theory and usually works.

But there is a little problem. Theory too says that if you flip your coin 100 times, you can have 50 loses in a row and latter 50 winners in a row. That makes 50% of wining trades too. Of course, that is an example that rarely happens, but eventually happens and it can kill your account if is not big enough.

Just my 2 cents.

fxnewbie:
I've tried that a long time ago. It is based in the flip of a coin (probability) + money management.

Theory says that when you flip a coin, every time you have 50% of chances that coin show the side you want. If a that percentage of wining trades (50%) you add MM (losing 20 and earning 40), you end with 50% profit. Thats theory and usually works.

But there is a little problem. Theory too says that if you flip your coin 100 times, you can have 50 loses in a row and latter 50 winners in a row. That makes 50% of wining trades too. Of course, that is an example that rarely happens, but eventually happens and it can kill your account if is not big enough.

Just my 2 cents.

If your stop and target where both the same, then you'll get an approximately 50/50 win loss ratio. However your target is twice your stop, so you'll find the probability of a win reduces to approximately 33%, not 50%, and thats not even taking the effects of spread into consideration.

zupcon:
If your stop and target where both the same, then you'll get an approximately 50/50 win loss ratio. However your target is twice your stop, so you'll find the probability of a win reduces to approximately 33%, not 50%, and thats not even taking the effects of spread into consideration.

Good point.

It's possible to enter both sides at the same price placing two (or four) pendings which will be triggered at the same tick.

But what is wrong in this "strategy" is to assume that if the quote goes thru the SL of the Sell (for sample), it will continue up to the TP of the Buy.

What if the quote reachs the first SL then reverse and reachs the second SL ?

Anyway, it's seems stupid to go with both trades up to the first SL.

If you are sure that the quote will continue up to the TP, then there is no need to open le losing one: just place two stop orders at 20 pips with 20 as TP ...,

but everybody knows that this doesn't work.

MiniMe:

There is a couple of Grid EAs in this form that does the same, maybe without the stoploss , have a look and you will find some.

I Try to find it but I couldn't, will you please if you remember where it is post the URL for it?

MiniMe:

Unless you catch the trend.

I catch The trend already and it will be in one direction up or down and we can increase the profit target with trailing stop, Just I need someone to be a volunteer to code it.

savio:
the system is so easy... can you help coding this system??

Here you go, play with this.

Files:
Reason: