CatFx50 - page 707

goldensight:
Hi Nina, The NFP normally falls on the first Friday of each month but a few times per year it is on the second Friday, anyway I remember that recently you requested a 2007 NFP release calendar and someone posted a link, did you manage to save that link and could you be so kind and repost it for me? Thanks for your time. Goldensight

Hi!

This is the link:

http://fidweek.econoday.com/calendar/US/EN/New_York/year/2007/month/01/day/01/daily/index.html

Hi!!

The same, mates, the same.

If USDCHF does not break clearly 1,2116-10, EURUSD and GBPUSD will not go up much.

Cable can do whatever it wants though.

Is today a really Bad Day??

I follow Nina Rule, I entered the market at level 1, but seems today all the positions moved against me

Did I do something wrong about your trading system?

ANCOLL:

I follow Nina Rule, I entered the market at level 1, but seems today all the positions moved against me

Hi!

The entry long on cable was at 1,9677. Made a high at 1,9696.

The entry on usdchf was at 1,2150 and it made a low at 1,2142,

The entry on eurusd was at 1,3202 and it made a high at 1,3209.

Tough and consolidating market and you know that usdchf must break 1,2116-10 if we want eurusd and cable up and usdchf down.

We are waiting. I made +10 on cable and I lost 15 on eurusd.

I'm going to wait for the news now.

Nice Move

waiting for the next one

have a nice pips

Files:
gbpusd_5.jpg  171 kb

I would end up wif eye cancer wif that kind of configuration

0 Pips for me thanks to 15 trail stop loss. The move was risky from the beginning on thanks to low volumes after that spike. I watched the volumes very closely and it seemed that this move was more or less created by one big address so I decided to move my sl asap to 0. Prevented a loss at least.

I did not like the sl from the beginning on since it was kind of big.

Have fun !!

p.s. Watch out tomorrow and please be careful 1330 cet 2 major moving news on the way.

ANCOLL:

expect more of this

Smooth:

0 Pips for me thanks to 15 trail stop loss. The move was risky from the beginning on thanks to low volumes after that spike. I watched the volumes very closely and it seemed that this move was more or less created by one big address so I decided to move my sl asap to 0. Prevented a loss at least.

Have fun !!

p.s. Watch out tomorrow and please be careful 1330 cet 2 major moving news on the way.

Hi, Smooth!!

You know what?

You know what I like most about that post?

CatFX50 & NFP

Hi Nina

I new with CatFX50. How can use camarilladt7v1 with the system?

And how you use NFP news, cause I had lost much by that news.

Thanks for teaching

Rgd

Faiz

Smooth:

Have fun !!

it may not good configuration that you think, so create your own

i try to make my own style, and learn how to improve it, just wanna share here as much as i could, coz i got many knowledges and experiences with no fee at all (thx nina) from this thread, and i deserve to give what i suppose to to give that i received here.....

then please show your style, so we can learn from you too....

Good Luck

Reason: