CatFx50 - page 593

Sorry, this was the original 5943 post.

Hi, Nnjeim,

We have not made any changes. You have all on post 1.

Nina

Originally Posted by sailor

alot of rumors going on in the market; and next week with the UN security deadline to Iran at the end of next week well i dont know but for daytraders market will probably stay very confusing. Good trading all

sailor

Good morning, traders!!

Again, sorry, I do not like the market. People still on vacation. Sharks and brokers do their feast. You can make money, sure, but I do not like how things are going. It's only my opinion.

EURUSD keeps holding below 1,2842, so the pair is bearish. We have IFO in 45 minutes. A bad number could send the pair to 1,2720-1,2691-1,2680-1,2658. A good number could take it to above 1,2842 again. I do not know. I do not bet. A good number will find the market short and it could be more worthy. But here we play what the big boys let us do and not what we think. FOREX is their music.

A few words about cable: while above 1,8879 (hourly close), its way is up. Below that level, it is set to go to last lows and 1,8777 to 1,8631.

We could be sentenced to see continued choppy markets for I do not know how long.

Take care and good luck.

Nina

Hi,

I bought eurusd with a limit buy order @ 1,2785 with stop @ 1,2749 and take half profit at 1,2804. Stop now @ 1,2790.

I placed limit sell @ 1,2745 too. This limit sell has been cancelled.

EURUSD should try again to break 1,2842. I do not know if it will succeed. EURUSD should now be supported with this IFO numbers and should keep above 1,2800. The pressure now in on $. If it makes new lows before US data today, it will tell us the pair is very, very bearish or that they want it lower to buy it at better prices.

Nina

Hi!

Well, well, well... EURUSD is trading now at 1,2831 and has made a high at 1,2838. It is almost at our level at 1.2842. Will it break it?

Nina

Hi!

With the data, EURUSD has made a high at 1,2842 and now is trading at 1,2820.

Interesting, isn't it?

Nina

Hi!

Pluto has already lost its planet status. It is now a "dwarf planet". I'm wondering if all these spiky bars are made by this change.

Take care, mates, this market is not fair. Take care or turn off your live platform.

Definition:

Sadomasochism: The combination of sadism and masochism, in particular the deriving of pleasure, especially sexual (trading) gratification, from inflicting or submitting to physical or emotional abuse.

Nina

Hi, traders!

We, ( I ), have a problem with Neuimex platform. They have a mess on USDCHF chart. Have you got the same?

BTW, we are where we were. GBPUSD has been closing below 1,8879, so it is bearish. It could go to 1,8777 now. If we want it up, it needs to hold above 1,8879. Take care.

Nina

i've got the same problem on usd/chf. there is a hudge spike killing the graphic.

BTW, a think you are doing a wonderfull job in this threat, helping us guys (ansd girls, of course).

Continue the great job,

to69

to69:
i've got the same problem on usd/chf. there is a hudge spike killing the graphic.

BTW, a think you are doing a wonderfull job in this threat, helping us guys (ansd girls, of course).

Continue the great job,

to69

CatFX is not a threatto one's trading :-)

et_phonehome_2:
CatFX is not a threatto one's trading :-)

Hi!

Sense of humor is what we need here!

Market:

As I keep saying as if I were a parrot, this market is a very tough one. Spiky bars mean "indecision, no direction". That's why I post levels: to help or that's what I would like to.

EURUSD has made new lows @ 1,2726 and while holding below 1,2842, it is set to go down hard. I say: "it is set". If they want to take it down hard is another story.

USDCHF has a strong resistance at 1,2440-1,2460 and then at 1,2495.

Next week, we have important data. That data should draw the near future. We'll see.

Nina

eSignal

I am wondering if anyone has created any efs of this great system for the esignal charting program?

Does anyone have efs (java) programming skills? If so, please pm me.

Thanks

Darren

Reason: