EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1488

strangerr >>:

А он что вверх идет?)))

Yeah by the way . there too, the price has hit 50% support on the fan. Did I get that right? Very similar situation. Maybe the dollar rally is starting again on these pairs as the analysts expected? and it is time to buy tickets for the high-speed train. for some reason, many analysts are pegging April as the start of the main powerful movement.

Sta2066 >>:

не понял...

If it turns up from these levels, why the sell at 3780?

Fibo is a Helex, without the rusty bucket with holes in its head. Promised to take it off, took it off, admittedly shy, coded. Go to sleep, both of you.

Sta2066 >>:

strangerr 17.03.2010 08:11
Sta2066 писал(а) >>

Отложенник sell от 1.3780 в работе . Цель -1.33.

Good, good, Voldemar.)))
То вчерашнее

That's the thing yesterday, after reaching 3525-3480 I'm in the buy.))

In fact, you cannot take the EURWF FRANK pair in this case to predict EURWF movements.
More accurately, not at all in that variant.
It is a cross rate and it is mainly influenced by the rates of the EURUSD and the FRANK DOLLARS.
For example, we are now seeing a sharp move down in the pair, because the movement rate of the EUR/USD (downward) is higher than the movement rate of the EUR/USD.
That is, even if the EUR goes down and the FRANK goes up, a strong rising of the DOLLAR FRANK will be enough for the EUR FRANK to rise sharply.
In other words, if the EUR is falling slower than the FRANK is rising, the FRANK will experience a sharp upward movement on the DOLLAR FRANK.
This might be the case right now.

RekkeR писал(а) >>
Fibo is a Helex, no rust bucket with holes in the head. Promised to take it off, took it off, admittedly shy, coded. Go to sleep, both of you.

I didn't promise to film you... What do you take me for? It's too early to sleep - I need to close at about 1.3660 and make it to breakeven. You go potty and cradle yourself!

strangerr писал(а) >>

That's the thing about yesterday, after reaching 3525-3480 I'm in the buy.))

Sorry about the glitch.
Buy is against the trend. If it doesn't go to 1.38 I will just have to look for another entry point.

Galina >>:

На самом деле нельзя брать в данном случае для прогноза движения евры пару ЕВРВ ФРАНК.
Точнее совсем не в том варианте.
Это кросс курс, на него влияют в большей степени скорости движения ЕВРА ДОЛЛАРА и ДОЛЛАР ФРАНКА.
Например сейчас мы наблюдаем резкое движение вниз по паре потому что скорость движения Доллар Франка (вниз) выше чем динамика по Евра доллару.
То есть даже если евра будет падать, а франк расти, для того чтобы ЕВРА ФРАНК резко пошол наверх, буднт достаточно сильного взлета по ДОЛЛАР ФРАНКУ.
То есть если евра будет падать медленнее чем растим франк выйбет как раз резкое движение наверх по ДОЛЛАР ФРАНКУ.
И сейчас возможно как раз такая ситуювина.

A slow but steady rise in the euro.
And a faster decline in the dollar, that's all.
That is the only reason why I am selling the dollar and not buying the eu.

Sta2066 >>:

Извиняюсь за глюк.
Бай -против тренда.Если не пойдет к 1.38 просто придется искать другую точку входа.

Galina писал(а) >>

That is, if the EUR goes down slower than the FRANK goes up , the DOLLAR FRANK will go up sharply.

Galya, why are you saying that at night?

Reason: