CatFx50 - page 448

masoudk
masoudk  

Hi

Market is dizzy today. What does market wait to?

kiwigold
kiwigold  
kohzadi:
Hi Market is dizzy today. What does market wait to?

It is preparing (gathering strength) for the next good move

moneyline
moneyline  
kohzadi:
Hi Market is dizzy today. What does market wait to?

Hi,

Many players are out of the market, resulting in action with very little depth. I guess you could say the action is good for an experienced scalper, but not much more!

The very small and tight ranges are an indication the big money boys are not playing, I'm not either!

moneyline

harold4x
harold4x  

hi moneyline i was able to get 30 today on 3 separate trades the 3 step and every other kind of method was short lived so i listened to the candlesticks

jwoger
jwoger  

what do you guys think is the most reliable data feed? i am thinking of opening an account with NF or FXCM. either way i plan on using mt4 to call my trades. what do you guys recommend?

harold4x
harold4x  

rjofx stay away from the king of stop hunts FXCM for demo use neuimex

eric79
eric79  

If you don't need MetaTrader on the live account why not go to Oanda? Because there you can choose the position size any way you like. And i think they're good. The only weak point is small leverage, 1:50 only.

jwoger
jwoger  

several questions: Is fxcm a good broker? and on neuimex i cannot find how to use metatrader with them. Could someone explain how to set up mt4 with neuimex? and i am looking with a broker with 200:1 leverage, any suggestions?

kiwigold
kiwigold  
jwoger:
several questions: Is fxcm a good broker? and on neuimex i cannot find how to use metatrader with them. Could someone explain how to set up mt4 with neuimex? and i am looking with a broker with 200:1 leverage, any suggestions?

I have a demo with neuimex - their copy of MT4 is private label so perhaps you wont recognize it at first --

Download and install http://neuimex.com/?id=34 and you will see it is MT4 (I hope -- their site seems to have changed a little since I was last there

and -- NO -- FXCM is not a good broker -- listen to Harold and others who have commented here.

jwoger
jwoger  
kiwigold:
I have a demo with neuimex - their copy of MT4 is private label so perhaps you wont recognize it at first -- Download and install http://neuimex.com/?id=34 and you will see it is MT4 (I hope -- their site seems to have changed a little since I was last there

Thanks