CatFx50 - page 448

Yen

Anyone take the long trade on Yen - Signal at 21:00 (UK time)?

Does anyone trade outside the trading hours suggested by this system?

yep I do. I noticed usd/yen but missed the ride (at the gym), It's broke the 111.91 high so it may go all the way. Are in that trade kirsty, if you are, well done.

Thanks Dave, Funny I was in the gym as well and just got back in. , cant watch it 24/7, well hopefully there will be some good signals tommorow!!!

Good Luck and Pips to all!!!!!

Dave1:
yep I do. I noticed usd/yen but missed the ride (at the gym), It's broke the 111.91 high so it may go all the way. Are in that trade kirsty, if you are, well done.

Dave1:

Canada took a hike today too - I saw it too late -- but the Asian session I have noticed seems to be a good time for the yens and other pairs that we dont work with in the Europe and NY sessions.

janu:
Whats with FXCM trading station?

yes I can't log in either

Your right Kiwi, usd/yen does attract the largest percentage of trades during the Asian session, well above 50% I believe. You may have noticed, USD/CAD on most occasions works in unison with the the above pair.

Dave1:
Your right Kiwi, usd/yen does attract the largest percentage of trades during the Asian session, well above 50% I believe. You may have noticed, USD/CAD on most occasions works in unison with the the above pair.

Australia and Kiwiland also follow suite -- of course they are awake at this hour 4.48pm CST now -- 9.48 "tomorrow morning - in NZ".

Some thing else that i have noticed in the past is if the yen makes a move during the asian session or the euro moves or the gbp moves in this session have a look at the crosses of these, eg eur/jpy or gbp/jpy, not sure wether this method would work the same on these but i have taken a few trades on the yen using it during there trading hours.

great stuff this catfx50, great man is nina and others. My trading has turned around using this method.

A HUGE BIG THANKS A LOT MATES

Cheers

Geoff.

P.S

7.49am on the east coast of Aus

Yep catfx is a very good system. You can combine it with other systems. When we arn't trading our normal sessions I use it for confirmation. Sometimes use it when I'm scalping even in combination with other methods.

The Tokyo session begins at 7pm EST, 0.00 GMT which should help move the markets a bit.

Hope you guys are in on some of this action. Just scalped 11.

Reason: