CatFx50 - page 450

moneyline:
OK shiningstar,

Here is an indicator that sounds an alarm when price gets to the EMA50. I have not tested it. Once you install it go into the properties and adjust the EMA from 34 to 50...it should work.

BTW, if you don't like the standard MT4 alert, go into Tools --> Options --> events ...and change "alert.wav" to any other sound file you want, it can be a longer alert if you want, just name it "alert" (be sure to rename your old something else)

moneyline

Hi Moneyline!

Thanks so much for this indicator. I will test it right now

harold4x:
ta means technial analysis

OH I SEE NOW

moneyline:
OK shiningstar,

Here is an indicator that sounds an alarm when price gets to the EMA50. I have not tested it. Once you install it go into the properties and adjust the EMA from 34 to 50...it should work.

BTW, if you don't like the standard MT4 alert, go into Tools --> Options --> events ...and change "alert.wav" to any other sound file you want, it can be a longer alert if you want, just name it "alert" (be sure to rename your old something else)

moneyline

Hi Moneyline,

It seems this indicator won't work normally . I will just stare at the screen when I am trading

Thanks very much for your help!

Hi Shiningstar,

I tested the indicator with default settings on my computer and it worked just fine. I even went ahead and installed another wav file for it.

moneyline

WOW ! What a difference in the market tonight, as compared to last night...huh?

moneyline

how do you mean moneyline?

geoffro:
how do you mean moneyline?

Much more volume and activity. This is an energetic market, what I always expect from London. Last night was a dismal and lost market, scared and looking to find a way. Have you noticed the very vigorous moves in the last half hour?

moneyline

i was just looking then and noticed it moving a bit but i have only just got to my computer this afternoon.

lets hope for some clear direction tonight so we can all bag some pips

i have several ema's on my screen and they are laying close together at moment on euro and gbp however gbp is starting to fan a little to the downside

could be a level 1 lineing up on the euro ????