CatFx50 - page 450

FxLuke
FxLuke  
janu:
Whats with FXCM trading station?

yes I can't log in either

Dave1
Dave1  

Your right Kiwi, usd/yen does attract the largest percentage of trades during the Asian session, well above 50% I believe. You may have noticed, USD/CAD on most occasions works in unison with the the above pair.

kiwigold
kiwigold  
Dave1:
Your right Kiwi, usd/yen does attract the largest percentage of trades during the Asian session, well above 50% I believe. You may have noticed, USD/CAD on most occasions works in unison with the the above pair.

Australia and Kiwiland also follow suite -- of course they are awake at this hour 4.48pm CST now -- 9.48 "tomorrow morning - in NZ".

Geoff
Geoff  

Some thing else that i have noticed in the past is if the yen makes a move during the asian session or the euro moves or the gbp moves in this session have a look at the crosses of these, eg eur/jpy or gbp/jpy, not sure wether this method would work the same on these but i have taken a few trades on the yen using it during there trading hours.

great stuff this catfx50, great man is nina and others. My trading has turned around using this method.

A HUGE BIG THANKS A LOT MATES

Cheers

Geoff.

P.S

7.49am on the east coast of Aus

Dave1
Dave1  

Yep catfx is a very good system. You can combine it with other systems. When we arn't trading our normal sessions I use it for confirmation. Sometimes use it when I'm scalping even in combination with other methods.

The Tokyo session begins at 7pm EST, 0.00 GMT which should help move the markets a bit.

Dave1
Dave1  

Hope you guys are in on some of this action. Just scalped 11.

jwoger
jwoger  

who here trades using FXCM and if so what are your comments on the broker. i am interested in them because of how they calculate their margin requirements. what i don't like about them is that every time you talk to them via the online chat, towards the end they try and sell you a training course. Comments please. i am thinking of using an NF demo account to call trades and place them in fxcm.

Dave1
Dave1  

I use Capital Spreads but am planning on changing to either FX Solutions or FDD.

shiningstar
shiningstar  
moneyline:
Hi shiningstar,

Congratulations on all your reading, I remember when I did the same thing...lots of work!

Using the 5 minute TF allows you to see if there is solid action. It will reflect if the breakout is all long candles or short ones...kind of gives you an idea of strength. I'm sure you can use the juice indicator too.

However, a level 4 is a breakout by any other name. It's called a "breakout" because price is going through an established line.

The easiest way to see if you have a breakout is to draw a line that includes the highest and lowest candles. If you'll notice, the price tends to travel up and down between that range. After watching it for some time, if you notice the price has gone through the baseline high or low, you might have a breakout.

moneyline

hi Moneyline,

This is really helpful! . You learned very fast and make great improvement. I will study harder

By the way, why no one add sound alert for this indicator--catfx50 v2mookfx.mq4 (i have attached)? The other indicator:"arrow head" has a sound alert with a window. How I wish I can add the sound alert to the cat indicator just like the one in the arrowhead. That way we will not lost any of the opportunity. I know nothin about programing. Just a thought.

Thanks again for all your great work!

Shiningstar

Files:
shiningstar
shiningstar  

what a nice cat short

Hi,

I still not sure about the US time to use this system. .But this afternoon, I found a nice short on the EUR/USD this system is really fantastic!!

Now I am testing two excit method.

One is according to the cross of stoch(at the bottom of the chart). I remembered that someone had mationed this way before.

Another one is to see the color of the HMA(set at 23,3,0). When it changed color, I exit.

I will go on testing which is more reliable.

Wish we all make good pips in the future!

Shiningstar

Files:
eurusd_5.gif 21 kb