CatFx50 - page 377

harold4x
harold4x  

this and every trading method must be traded live if you auto it you will lose your bank acct for sure reason why you need to trade live is there is decretion to be taken when a trading signal is given no matter what method you use is there support or resistence near by is there a pivot or mm level near by etc we are hear with nina mibl and others to help you learn to trade not make automated ea s

VR_SYS
VR_SYS  
harold4x:
closed at 86 the pivot nice 32 pip i never predict where there will be reversal just hit the target and get out sometimes you can get more but i cant see in future but i can see pivot target

Ok - I dont predict either - the Pivot made a good profit target.

I'm still long 2nd contract- have placed target at 1. 2818.

kiwigold
kiwigold  
harold4x:
this and every trading method must be traded live if you auto it you will lose your bank acct for sure reason why you need to trade live is there is decretion to be taken when a trading signal is given no matter what method you use is there support or resistence near by is there a pivot or mm level near by etc we are hear with nina mibl and others to help you learn to trade not make automated ea s

And once again I greatly appreciate this !!

This is the BEST system I have found and I am sticking with it and plan to master it

The automation is for Las Vegas !

mibl
mibl  

@njp6400: But your trades go over several computers too - but I know what you mean....

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

npj6400 ths,i will try to look the code myself but this c++ is very hard to write and analise and right now i am counting pips

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

btw this EA trades with money management,take 3 trades or how much you want with exits defined at 15,30 and 70 pips or something like that

harold4x
harold4x  

nice move npj i personally dont scale but good job

harold4x
harold4x  

deepdunk havent you heard nina say dont trade blindly so why are you trying to make an ea to show past results or get future results think about it dont trade blindly or you wouldnt have any more money to trade

mibl
mibl  
deepdrunk:
npj6400 ths,i will try to look the code myself but this c++ is very hard to write and analise and right now i am counting pips

A good alternative to a full automated EA could be to make one which prompts you for a possible entering. That would be a good step to be more patient and disciplined on what is going on.

eurusd shortly before fibopivot resistance 2 - good time to close a part.

the same issue (fibo supp 2) on usdchf

mibl

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

yes harold4x i totaly agre that every trade and system must include discretion (i am live trader over 2 years and still trading..) and computers cant do that but any way i am still dreaming to automate something and go fihing for a long time even if auto system gives litle worst result then manual entries