CatFx50 - page 375

closed at 86 the pivot nice 32 pip i never predict where there will be reversal just hit the target and get out sometimes you can get more but i cant see in future but i can see pivot target

deepdrunk:
no compiler error in this EA,maybe you miss some indicators -nina indicators.I wrote email to programmer of the Ea and i am waiting for response. I just want to reopen this EA here in forum to get it developed as i think it will worth.

No - nothing to do with indicators. If your version is ok then fine. I'll have a look at the error I get when I re-compile it over the next few days - if I cannot work out the error I'll ask the author.

Bottom line is I prefer to trade this strategy in person - especially with multiple contracts- I have been in the IT industry for 30 years and still dont trust computers !

Regards

this and every trading method must be traded live if you auto it you will lose your bank acct for sure reason why you need to trade live is there is decretion to be taken when a trading signal is given no matter what method you use is there support or resistence near by is there a pivot or mm level near by etc we are hear with nina mibl and others to help you learn to trade not make automated ea s

harold4x:
closed at 86 the pivot nice 32 pip i never predict where there will be reversal just hit the target and get out sometimes you can get more but i cant see in future but i can see pivot target

Ok - I dont predict either - the Pivot made a good profit target.

I'm still long 2nd contract- have placed target at 1. 2818.

harold4x:
this and every trading method must be traded live if you auto it you will lose your bank acct for sure reason why you need to trade live is there is decretion to be taken when a trading signal is given no matter what method you use is there support or resistence near by is there a pivot or mm level near by etc we are hear with nina mibl and others to help you learn to trade not make automated ea s

And once again I greatly appreciate this !!

This is the BEST system I have found and I am sticking with it and plan to master it

The automation is for Las Vegas !

@njp6400: But your trades go over several computers too - but I know what you mean....

npj6400 ths,i will try to look the code myself but this c++ is very hard to write and analise and right now i am counting pips

btw this EA trades with money management,take 3 trades or how much you want with exits defined at 15,30 and 70 pips or something like that

nice move npj i personally dont scale but good job

deepdunk havent you heard nina say dont trade blindly so why are you trying to make an ea to show past results or get future results think about it dont trade blindly or you wouldnt have any more money to trade

Reason: