CatFx50 - page 376

guibernaua:
How about a long on this open @ 1.2750, all in place, right? Thanks.

Yes - Long Eur - my target =15 pips , 2nd target exit based on Hull trend change or HFE on CCI50

Exited 1 contract at 15 pips, 2nd contract now at +1

Exited 2 contract at 1.2818 - (no hull trend change or CCI50 hook yet) but decent pips & need to get some sleep....

Good trading

deepdrunk:
npj6400 ths,i will try to look the code myself but this c++ is very hard to write and analise and right now i am counting pips

A good alternative to a full automated EA could be to make one which prompts you for a possible entering. That would be a good step to be more patient and disciplined on what is going on.

eurusd shortly before fibopivot resistance 2 - good time to close a part.

the same issue (fibo supp 2) on usdchf

mibl

yes harold4x i totaly agre that every trade and system must include discretion (i am live trader over 2 years and still trading..) and computers cant do that but any way i am still dreaming to automate something and go fihing for a long time even if auto system gives litle worst result then manual entries

deepdrunk:
btw this EA trades with money management,take 3 trades or how much you want with exits defined at 15,30 and 70 pips or something like that

But an EA never can do discrete decisions - and these are important here. The EA do not know where is your target.

To be profitable on the long run you must see all trades of the system. Every trade is different and has different targets and potential profits. Some only 20 some 50 and som 150

mibl

ahahaha

while i was writing last post my broker did not get my limit on usdchf at 1.2125 ofered by just 1 pip now i give back 20 pips thats my luck...

mibl:
But an EA never can do discrete decisions - and these are important here. The EA do not know where is your target.

To be profitable on the long run you must see all trades of the system. Every trade is different and has different targets and potential profits. Some only 20 some 50 and som 150

mibl

Yes, I agree with you all that this needs discretion, but an alert would be most welcome, just in case you get numb.

Posted Ea uses Ind Inverse, and i suppose we don't need Ind Inverse indicator anymore. Entering manually i don't use it.

yes krall it uses ind_inverse ,i did not see that before in the code because it does not have setings for it. i will try to play with this Ea code for some time and if i manage to make it work i will post

if you look at charts you will see the setup step stoc crossing and price crossing thats the heads up you need so while you wait for candle to close you analize where is s/r via trendlines pivot points mml evels etc once you have done that then you see what the potential risk to reward is if pivot is 10 pips away thats a riskier move to take hope you understand what i attempting to say this is what TA is all about

harold4x:
if you look at charts you will see the setup step stoc crossing and price crossing thats the heads up you need so while you wait for candle to close you analize where is s/r via trendlines pivot points mml evels etc once you have done that then you see what the potential risk to reward is if pivot is 10 pips away thats a riskier move to take hope you understand what i attempting to say this is what TA is all about

Got it -- THANKS !!

Reason: