How to input lot in EA

Hello everyone. I bought a new EA which is based on martingale strategy ( so its increasing on lot sizes) and i contacted author of EA because i want to have trades only for 0.01 or 0.02 not more. So i asked him if its possible to change that and he texted me that it is and i have to input lot. I really dont know what does this mean and how can i do that. Im having a poor conversation with author he's not responding and if he is then its only in 2 words, so im looking for somebody who maybe know how to do it. Thank you

cleanmy house:
Hello everyone. I bought a new EA which is based on martingale strategy ( so its increasing on lot sizes) and i contacted author of EA because i want to have trades only for 0.01 or 0.02 not more. So i asked him if its possible to change that and he texted me that it is and i have to input lot. I really dont know what does this mean and how can i do that. Im having a poor conversation with author he's not responding and if he is then its only in 2 words, so im looking for somebody who maybe know how to do it. Thank you

If the strategy is based on martingale and you don't have enough funds to go with it , the best thing you can do is not to use that strategy .You can't use a martingale strategy if you don't have enough funds for it.

Don't follow martigale strategy except you have so much money.
Reason: