EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 598

A second sect that doesn't like 'wolves'? :) I don't care where the price moves... there are signals according to the strategy and they need to be worked out according to the MM.

I think it is better to refrain from buying euras, at least until April 7 =)

Anyway, I've closed mine. It's a bit dangerous.

15 Fed rate. Might change, as long as it's UP. Margo said 1.5 beautifully. Just breathtaking!

Noterday:

Essentially so...

Only the C wave can't be a triple, so the markup needs to be revised, but the benchmark is so far...

I will wait for the breakdown of 14280 and try to work out the breakdown (return to the broken resistance level, which turned into support with a sl of 30 pips)

Noterday:

I think it is better to refrain from buying euras, at least until April 7 =)

Do you have news accounting in your strategy? I don't... I work on levels... I'll catch 30-50 pips. I'll work on other levels. I don't know, but if you're not sure, it's better to be out of the market... especially if the stop loss is over 100 pips and the lots are big...

Fartowiy:
You're getting ready to buy Goldmaana from 1438.70. It's about to go up :)))
Yes, my signal was right but weak. I left the order after all. Now we have an open route to 1500.

seolink74:
Do you have news accounting in your strategy? I don't... I work on levels...
Well, if there are a few variants of events, then I look at the fundamentals of course, but not without the help of forum members :)

strangerr:

Yes, it's about to hit 1400))), or even lower.
Yes, my signal was correct but weak. And I still left the order. I left it. Now we are moving towards 1500.

Noterday:

I think it's better to give up buying the euras, at least until April 7 =)

Careful pipsing wouldn't hurt))

Kitsan:

Careful pipsing wouldn't hurt))

I'm not arguing, the prospects are good(https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/04/104.jpg)

But I'd rather wait, I'm already aiming down globally.

Reason: