Files:
pcci.rar  1 kb

RFTL digital filter rftl.mq4

Files:
rftl.gif  34 kb
rftl.mq4  3 kb

poster:
RFTL digital filter rftl.mq4

Is there that indicator with a changeable period?

PascalD:
Is there that indicator with a changeable period?

PascalD

RFTL (Reference Fast Trend Line) is not like averages : it uses fixed (pre-calculated) weights for elements used in calculation, and its calculation period can nor be changed without using different set of those weights - but then it would not be an RFTL any more

mladen:
PascalD RFTL (Reference Fast Trend Line) is not like averages : it uses fixed (pre-calculated) weights for elements used in calculation, and its calculation period can nor be changed without using different set of those weights - but then it would not be an RFTL any more

OK. Thanks

Hi mladen, mrtools and you genius guys,

would you please make me an indicator?

I need the digital filter FTLM_hist as arrow+alert like this STLM histo+arrows+alert, but just the same as this.

An Arrow appears when the colour up or beneath 0 is changing.

Thank you all for your good work thats so much help to master Forex

andreas73:
Hi mladen, mrtools and you genius guys,

would you please make me an indicator?

I need the digital filter FTLM_hist as arrow+alert like this STLM histo+arrows+alert, but just the same as this.

An Arrow appears when the colour up or beneath 0 is changing.

Thank you all for your good work thats so much help to master Forex

Hi Andreas73, on the STLM histo the histo and arrows are based on the STLM slope are you wanting the FTLM histo + arrows to be based on the zero cross?

mrtools:
Hi Andreas73, on the STLM histo the histo and arrows are based on the STLM slope are you wanting the FTLM histo + arrows to be based on the zero cross?

Hi mrtools,

I thought the arrows appear on the color change, ok my fault.

Yes zero crossing would be fine and perhaps color changing in the histo if possible. So that an alert, arrow appears if the histo turn from green to red and reverse.

But I think both versions would be helpful perhaps profitable

Thank you

andreas73:
Hi mrtools,

I thought the arrows appear on the color change, ok my fault.

Yes zero crossing would be fine and perhaps color changing in the histo if possible. So that an alert, arrow appears if the histo turn from green to red and reverse.

But I think both versions would be helpful perhaps profitable

Thank you

You were right the arrows work when the color changes, but the stlm version the histo colors were based on the slope alone, made this version in which you can use either histo on slope or zero the alerts and arrows will correspond with whichever type of histo you choose.

mrtools:
You were right the arrows work when the color changes, but the stlm version the histo colors were based on the slope alone, made this version in which you can use either histo on slope or zero the alerts and arrows will correspond with whichever type of histo you choose.

Thank you mrtools , Thats just what I needed.

Excellent, as usual

Reason: