CatFx50 - page 589

There are way too many posts regarding this system, and reading them all will give you a headache. I see quiet alot of people have posted new or modified indicators as well.

Would it be possible for Nina to upload latest greatest indicators nina uses in live trading either at the beginning of this post or as a reply. So that all the new comers to the strategy can pick up the ball and start running with it.

Thank you for a nice system, can't wait to test it out.

Hi!

Last recap for today:

Hi!

Recap:

EURUSD, level 4 long (08:30) @ 1,2885. High so far 1,2937. +52 pips.

GBPUSD, level 4 long (08:30) @ 1,8880. High so far 1,8997. +117 pips.

USDCHF, level 4 short (08:30) @ 1,2265. Low so far 1,2182. +83 pips.

Total: + 252 pips.

Nina

ammar200070a:
Hi

Congarulation >>

Infact I read through alot of pages last week and comming tired >> I understand all the indicators >> but I would like to ask some few questions.. so please be patient .. and thanks in advanced for you answer

1- what is the purpose of max moving aver . indicator ?

2- what is the purpose of moving aver 120 . indicator ?

3- for today when I see the market I saw the price is over H4 and reaching H5 LB target.. what is that means ?

4- for fibo lines is it means in all cases that when its breaks the line will go to next line ? or its should tested more?

5- for going short or long from (H3) or (L3) >> how we can sure it will go with us ? I mean how many time should the price test the lines ??

Finally could you have alook to the chart .. is it correct ?

thank you for this nice startegy

BEST WISHES

m-ALLA

Hi, Ammar!

Let me tell you something before answering your questions as I think you are new here. The recaps tell you the maximum Catfx50 has generated. It does not mean the amount of pips we have made. You should not forget that!!!

If you read the document you'll find on post 1, you'll see that there are mandatory and optional tools.

2- what is the purpose of moving aver 120 . indicator ?

EMA 120 plays a roll here of support and resistance. If, for instance, you have a validated buy on EURUSD @ 1,2885 and you have EMA120 @ 1,2890; it would be smart to wait and see what happens when price goes against it. So, you can buy at 1,2886, but knowing you have a resistance at 1,2890. It is up to the trader to wait or not.

The same with FiboPivots. I like to see where is the pivot. You may not want to do it, that's why it is optional. The break of one fibopivot it does not mean we will go to the other. We could or we could not. But you can use fibopivots to scale.

Camarilla levels are another tool to tell you where we are according to popular "indicators". You can use them to scale too. Do not trade camarilla.

1- what is the purpose of max moving aver . indicator ?

I like, I feel more confident if when I have a validated catfx50 signal, MaxMoving is on the same side. Some use them to close the trade when they cross against it: they use it as an exit signal. They are optional.

As far as I see, your chart is OK. I think though you are not using the same FiboPivot that you'll find in the zip file.

Nina

KillerKhan:
There are way too many posts regarding this system, and reading them all will give you a headache. I see quiet alot of people have posted new or modified indicators as well.

Would it be possible for Nina to upload latest greatest indicators nina uses in live trading either at the beginning of this post or as a reply. So that all the new comers to the strategy can pick up the ball and start running with it.

Thank you for a nice system, can't wait to test it out.

Hi!

The indicators I use are all in the zip file on post 1.

Nina

Nina

Just wondering if you manage accounts?

If so , can I get in contact with you.

thanks

smith_forex:
Nina

Just wondering if you manage accounts?

If so , can I get in contact with you.

thanks

Hi, Smith!

I'm not a full time trader. I do not trade for a living. I do not manage accounts.

Thank you though!

Nina

Good morning, CatFX50 followers!!

New day, new opportunities. First, let me be very clear: I do not like the market. I posted my levels yesterday and they worked. But you can not go from 1,2937 to 1,2852 like we were playing basketball. I know, I know, it did not break my 1,2842 level, so trend is still up, but big, big money sold up there. Therefore, my friends, we need a very good ZEW numbers today to break that 1,2940 on our way to 1,3000.

For me, as long as EURUSD keeps above and holding 1,2842, we should keep going up. If it breaks 1,2842 and close (hourly) below, the picture will not be as clear and we could go down to last lows and 1,2691 - 1,2637 - 1,2594.

Take care, mates: it is August, market is thin and a few sharks and smart brokers are having their feast. Look at cable right now, I think some guys have had their first morning lost if they did not get in at 1,8912. It breaks the pivot, goes to 1,8950 and now is below pivot again. Why? Do you want a play this game?

We have a leve 2 sell on EURUSD (09:30) @ 1,2874. It has made a low so far @ 1,2867. I did not take it.

I'll wait for ZEW numbers.

Good luck and take care!

Nina

Hi!

Sorry, I'm late.

We have a level 2 sell on cabe (10:30) @ 1,8906, just on EMA120. I did not take it. Waiting for ZEW numbers.

Nina

Hi!

11:30cet recap:

EURUSD, level 2 sell (09:30) @ 1,2874. Made a low so far at 1,2844. +30 pips.

USDCHF, level 2 buy (11:30) @ 1,2271. Made a high so far at 1,2272. + 1 pip.

GBPUSD, level 2 sell (10:30) @ 1,8906. Made a low so far at 1,8890. +16 pips.

I have not taken any of them.

We had very bad ZEW numbers and EURUSD is still holding above 1,2842.

Nina

Hi!

I sold EURUSD @ 1,2841. I'm not confident though. Let's see if it can go down to Fibo S2 @ 1,2813. It has support at 1,2829 first.

Stop at b/e now.

Nina

Reason: