Nina

Files:
catfx50_1.jpg  18 kb

nina:
Hi!

Just to give you a little bit of hope.

Take care, have fun and good luck!

Nina

well i guess i don't need to do recaps anymore. not that i have been doing them anyways.

nina:
Hi!

Just to give you a little bit of hope.

Take care, have fun and good luck!

Nina

I am in deep debt with Nina - you and your system saved my trading career = thanks for a very proffesional system and manner with which you handle this thread.

Ingwe

Ingwe:
I am in deep debt with Nina - you and your system saved my trading career = thanks for a very proffesional system and manner with which you handle this thread. Ingwe

Hi. Ingwe!

I'm very pleased to hear that. Take care and good luck.

THX.

Nina

Ingwe:
I am in deep debt with Nina - you and your system saved my trading career = thanks for a very proffesional system and manner with which you handle this thread. Ingwe

your system started my career.

jwoger:
your system started my career.

Ok, ok, jwoger! That's enough. If you look at USDJPY, you will see that CatFX50, using filters, has generated a loss of -34 pips.

So this system is not any Holy Grail or whatsoever.

On cable, we need to see how it finishes our long signal. Not clear market today, take care.

Nina

NinA, suggestions for trading the TIC data coming out?

jwoger:
NinA, suggestions for trading the TIC data coming out?

Hi!

What we have first is PPI.

No, I do not want to say anything about how to trade the news. It is too dangerous and I do not want to mix it with CatFX50.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

What we have first is PPI.

No, I do not want to say anything about how to trade the news. It is too dangerous and I do not want to mix it with CatFX50.

Nina

can you pm about it? and i'll sign a liability waiver? jeje. I just want some insight is all. BUt if you don't want to that is ok.

Chatroom

Just want to let everyone know that there is a chatroom for this system on Paltalk. it is called CatFx50. Join us for the fun.