FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 27

Ishim:

What, you can't do it without tp too? ))))

strangerr:

What, you can't do it without tp too? ))))
You can.

Ishim:
you can.

Thank you

Strange, why are you getting into an argument today))))

i just got tired to explain to one of your fellow alparians why he invested 170 quid in a PAMM account and withdrew 130 bucks))))

The essence of it came down to "You invest in the account and share the profits with the broker depending on the offer, and the losses are kind of manager's fault let him pay himself?)))")

that's how people think))))

Good time, poked the icon in the terminal on the right, logged in, head and shoulders upside down Eurodoll will we trade at 120p uphill?

What is the timeframe for the Euro head and shoulders? (if possible with a picture)

rigc:

Strange, why are you getting into an argument today))))

i just got tired to explain to one of your fellow alparians why he invested 170 quid in a PAMM account and withdrew 130 bucks))))

The essence of it came down to "You invest in the account and share the profits with the broker depending on the offer, and the losses are kind of manager's fault let him pay himself?)))")

that's how people think))))

I'm having an argument? No, I'm trying to persuade Mobile and Tantrik not to give the dough to DTs, and they are stubborn guys)))

Philanthropists, I guess...

If anyone is interested in the head and shoulders, you're welcome (but not for sure).

Hi there! How come we are without gap today? I'm not used to it)))) opened buy to test, my first order of the day is usually a losing one, so it's close to stop and profit)))

Don't argue for nothing ))))) There's no trend )))) Neither for you nor for us, as they say )))
Reason: