CatFx50 - page 27

Hercs
Hercs  

Nina's 50

I have been following this discussion with great interest. Please tell me why you have selected the "50" and not say the "34-MA" which I use with great success. Thanks for your sharing hearts.

billm
billm  
ValeoFX:
I have been following this discussion with great interest. Please tell me why you have selected the "50" and not say the "34-MA" which I use with great success. Thanks for your sharing hearts.

Hello ValeoFX

please share with us your methods using the 34ma ?

thankyou

nina
nina  

Muram and Mookfx:

Great work! Thank you!!!!

We almost got it, but both indicators misses trades. See attached:

Files:
gbpusd_3.jpg 109 kb
Hercs
Hercs  

34-ema

billm:
Hello ValeoFX

please share with us your methods using the 34ma ?

thankyou

As Daytraders, I just find that the 34-EMA gives me better entries and change of direction. My strategy is very different from what you are suggesting here, but the "34" is part of my armementarium. Just want to hear Nina's reason for selecting her setting.

muram
muram  

Hi, nina. in my chart, arrow appeare with default setting. I will post new code later.

muram
muram  
muram
muram  

I hope this is the last version.

And we need exit rules.

Files:
Orion2000
Orion2000  
muram:
And we need exit rules.

This is very good question. Nina what are the exit rules ??

Do you play by the wire (from signal to signal) or do you use some other methods ?

billm
billm  
ValeoFX:
As Daytraders, I just find that the 34-EMA gives me better entries and change of direction. My strategy is very different from what you are suggesting here, but the "34" is part of my armementarium. Just want to hear Nina's reason for selecting her setting.

As you are daytrading using the 34ma "with great sucess" I'm sure most traders on here would love to know what methodology you are using, to help make them better traders. This is a forum for traders sharing with other traders after all .. as we see everyday by Nina and others.

Perhaps you will share yours ?

nina
nina  

Hi, ValeoFX!

ValeoFX:

I use EMA50 cause it gives me easy and nice money. EMA50 is widely used like 21, 100 and 200.

34 is a fibo number like 55. If I were to change EMA50, I'd chose EMA55.

Whipsaws are the enemies of any trader. The shorter the EMA, the worst.

But if you get great results with your EMA34, keep it, mate. Don't touch it.

Nina