Well working Trading System ! - page 29

I updated post #20 of this thread. Now we may understand that we are having 2 EAs:

- TrendEnvelopeExpert EA versions.

- TrendStrengthExpert EA versions.

Last one was not evaluated and was not tested yet.

stav01:
Newdigital,

Will you post the indicator and your ideas for trading it on Daily timeframe in this thread? I ask because I am very interested and dont want to miss it.

Regards,

Paul.

You may take this idea from the image.

D1: should be blue or red color (on close bar).

W1: to confirm the order it should be red, light red, blue or light blue.

MN1: if choppy market (yellow color) so we can not expect big profit and order may be closed because of stop loss more often.

Exit: stop loss and take profit on D1.

Trading: D1 timeframe.

We may use any indicators together with this market condition indicator. I am using Ichimoku and MaksiGen to draw s/r lines (support/resistance lines). You may use anyone.

Files:
d1.gif  36 kb

Or you may use any indicators from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (first and second post only as the links to download).

Because we may attach this market condition indicator in the morning to know: we are not trading today. And we are free for whole day.

Next day, in the morning we may see: we are definitly trading this day and we will be busy whole day.

Or we may improve our 2.4 MTF version for example just startuing from the chart (not from EAs coding). Some members suggested already to start to design the system from the attaching indicators to the chart.

Files:
d1_gbpusd.gif  26 kb

Just want to re-mind about this good thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177260

May be it will help us with our H4 system.

First order was closed for this version.

Files:
tee_22.zip  7 kb

newdigital:
First order was closed for this version.

First week testing results:

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2.

I am testing this settings.

North Finance broker.

M15 timeframe.

It is testing since 19th of August 2007.

EURUSD: pips this week 83; pips in total 83.

GBPUSD: pips this week 0; pips in total 0.

USDJPY: pips this week 74; pips in total 74.

USDCHF: pips this week -14; pips in total -14.

Open trades: EURUSD with -105 pips; GBPUSD with +333; USDJPY with -55; USDCHF with +52.

Hi ND.

I want to test it too, and to compare with your results... so wath time frame do you use? Or this is irrelevant?

Regards

odirlei:
Hi ND.

I want to test it too, and to compare with your results... so wath time frame do you use? Or this is irrelevant?

Regards

This one? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793/page19

M15 timeframe. This version is having stop loss designed for some indicator on M15 timeframe as well so it is normal version.

Yes, this one, thanks.

Hi ND,

I see in setup stoploss =0.0. This does not mean that it is off, I don't need to change this to make stop loss on?

The lot size is 0.1 and the MaxLoss=1000.0. So, for 0.01 Lot size the MaxLoss=100.0?

Regards

Reason: