CatFx50 - page 25

nina
nina  
Ader1
Ader1  

Hi Nina,

May I digress for a moment? I am quoting you below from a day or so back.....I drew a fib retracement (on the monthly) from high of Aug 1994 to low of late 1999. I found that 1.1965 was the 61.8 retracement level or thereabouts. Is this where you got the number below from? I couldn't quite see where you got the other two figures from. Would you mind letting me know? Thanks and sorry if you are busy as I am sure you are.....

nina:
Hi!

Levels to watch:

EURUSD must keep above 1.2003 and 1.1965 if we want it up. While it keeps above those levels, EURUSD is set to go to 1.2302.

Nina
dblais
dblais  

Hello Muram,

muram:

Hi, dblais

In this code, if it is correct, 1) The signal arrow appears at the beginning of the bar.

:-( So I have to inform you that I saw this morning arrows that appeared in the begining of a 30 minutes period and which disappeared later...

The next time, I'll try to grab a screenshot. Meanwhile, I'll try to get a look at the code in detail.

Keep up the good work, you and Nina are making a great contibution!

Daniel

mookfx
mookfx  

Hi Nina and Muram,

I'm noticing in Muram's code that the EMA50 is set to PRICE_MEDIAN. Nina, what figure do you plot your EMA50 on? Is it PRICE_MEDIAN, PRICE_OPEN, PRICE_CLOSE, etc.?

Thanks,

Mookfx

DeVinci
DeVinci  

Hi NINA and all contributing members

TONS of thanks for your System.....Sure, i still am Full Newbie in FX, but this system smells good to me.....Really good

Nina-Cash-Machine would be surely a name for it, if you were a Snake Oil Seller.....

I hope to be some day, able to help in this thread or another ( maybe the CatFx 16 )...

Great work.

Best regards

DV

nina
nina  
nina:
Hi!

Levels to watch:

EURUSD must keep above 1.2003 and 1.1965 if we want it up. While it keeps above those levels, EURUSD is set to go to 1.2302.

USDCHF must keep below 1.3041 and 1.3080. If it does so, next will be 1.2743.

GBPUSD must keep above 1.7459 and 1.7424. If it does so, next big one will be 1.7760.

Nina

Hi, Ader1!!

What you see above was posted yesterday at 11:13am (post 215).

At 19:00pm, USDCHF made a low at 1.2733. Isn't it nice?

Nina

patrick
patrick  

CatFx50

Nina

are the only currencies you trade are the GBP/USD,Eur/Usd and the Usd/Chf with this system??? plus unless i dont understand the system yet or i am blind but i didnt see where out of those 3 currencies that gave out some money ???

Pat

nina
nina  
mookfx:
Hi Nina and Muram,

I'm noticing in Muram's code that the EMA50 is set to PRICE_MEDIAN. Nina, what figure do you plot your EMA50 on? Is it PRICE_MEDIAN, PRICE_OPEN, PRICE_CLOSE, etc.?

Thanks,

Mookfx

Hi, Mookfx!

I use close. You can set that on Muram's indicator.

Nina

patrick
patrick  

CatFx50

forget the last message i thought i was looking at the usd/chf but wasnt that is the one money maker for today

nina
nina  
De Vinci:
Hi NINA and all contributing members

TONS of thanks for your System.....Sure, i still am Full Newbie in FX, but this system smells good to me.....Really good

Nina-Cash-Machine would be surely a name for it, if you were a Snake Oil Seller.....

I hope to be some day, able to help in this thread or another ( maybe the CatFx 16 )...

Great work.

Best regards

DV

Hi, De Vinci!

Thank you and welcome on board!

Nina