3 MA cross

Hi All,

Just a quick question, is this indicator any good, not sure if it paints the past or anything like that. It looks good visually.

I would check myself but as its the weekend, I can't

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks

3 Ma cross

What is the best time frame for this alert.

Senbanda

Hi,

I'm not sure as I am yet to use it. Also depends on your MM and risk.

Thanks

Indicator needs refresh after each closed bar

Hello dear coders,

I found this verry accurate indicator, but it needs to be refreched after each closed bar, wich is not included in the code for now.

Would be good to have this solved...

Thanks,

Gilbert.

You can mail my directly at :

vallerelax@gmail.com

if there not an indicator of 5 moving averages cross, it has all the price mode, mode, and alert,

I made a 3ma indicator, applying the above, but I get bad, because I have no control over the alert is activated alone,

mode does not apply to me, seems to always be in ma simple,

and not to mention the price mode, does not work,

I could help with this indicator,

I would like to have a minimum of 5/2 mobile, if possible to have the option to uncheck mobile and use half of the 5, use 4 as mobile uncheck half, with all the above (mode, mode price)

anything attached my 3ma indicator

Files:

rohness:
if there not an indicator of 5 moving averages cross, it has all the price mode, mode, and alert,

I made a 3ma indicator, applying the above, but I get bad, because I have no control over the alert is activated alone,

mode does not apply to me, seems to always be in ma simple,

and not to mention the price mode, does not work,

I could help with this indicator,

I would like to have a minimum of 5/2 mobile, if possible to have the option to uncheck mobile and use half of the 5, use 4 as mobile uncheck half, with all the above (mode, mode price)

anything attached my 3ma indicator

Hi Rohness, There's a very good 3 ma cross with alerts here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general as far as 4 or 5 ma cross indicators haven't seen anything like that.

Reason: