CatFx50 - page 29

Hi, forextraders!

forextrades:
How so? I have the step stochs crossing up on the 13:30 bar which closed at 1.2160. Did you enter before this?

Post 285:

Hi!

Today's recap:

Broker: North Finance Company.

EURUSD, buy at 1.2098. Made a high at 1.2175. +77 pips.

USDCHF, it was in selling mode since yesterday at 1.2785.

GBPUSD, buy at 1.7549. Made a high at 1.7721. +172 pips.

TOTAL: +249 pips.

Read posts 286 to 295.

Nina

nina:
Hi, forextraders!

Post 285:

Hi!

Today's recap:

Broker: North Finance Company.

EURUSD, buy at 1.2098. Made a high at 1.2175. +77 pips.

USDCHF, it was in selling mode since yesterday at 1.2785.

GBPUSD, buy at 1.7549. Made a high at 1.7721. +172 pips.

TOTAL: +249 pips.

Read posts 286 to 295.

Nina

I've read every post. I have attached a screenshot of what I'm referring to. The stochs don't cross up until the 13:30 bar which would have gotten you in at the close of that bar at 1.2160. In that case, I'm assuming you would not have entered that trade since it was much more than 20 pips away from the 50 MA.

Files:
euro30min.gif  14 kb

Hi, Forextrades!

forextrades:
I've read every post. I have attached a screenshot of what I'm referring to. The stochs don't cross up until the 13:30 bar which would have gotten you in at the close of that bar at 1.2160. In that case, I'm assuming you would not have entered that trade since it was much more than 20 pips away from the 50 MA.

Look at chart attached:

Nina

Files:
eurusd.jpg  224 kb

Hi, good morning!

Nothing to do with CatFx50, but I thought you'd like to read it:

http://forexfacts.port5.com/index.htm

Nina

nina:
Hi, Forextrades!

Look at chart attached:

Nina

Good morning Nina,

I looked at the chart. 2 questions:

1. What is the CROSS indicator?

2. How do You insert MA(50) into the IND inverse window? I know this is a standard MT4 technique. But I cant get it working.

And a general question? What is the best approximation to NINA's setup in OANDA:

I used FAST STOCHASTICS last week as confirmation tool.

Thanks for the work and discussions...Subsecond

NINA's setup

subsecond:
Good morning Nina,

2. How do You insert MA(50) into the IND inverse window? I know this is a standard MT4 technique. But I cant get it working.

And a general question? What is the best approximation to NINA's setup in OANDA:

My question 2 : MA(50) in IND inverse is solved. I found the trick. Apply to after insert.

subsecond:
Good morning Nina,

Hi, Subsecond!

Read here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173336

and here for a template:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

and here to know how to plot EMA50 into Inverseind:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

Oanda hasn't got StepMa_Stoch nor Inverseind. You need an indicator to filter EMA50 crosses. Maybe Stochastic would do.

Nina

CatFx50

Nina

so according to the article you posted no one wins at the forex game but the moneymakers and everyone other than the mm that claim to be making a living at trading fx is kidding themselves and we are just wasting our time trying to do so ??????????????????????????

Pat

patrick:
Nina

so according to the article you posted no one wins at the forex game but the moneymakers and everyone other than the mm that claim to be making a living at trading fx is kidding themselves and we are just wasting our time trying to do so ??????????????????????????

Pat

Hi, Patrick!

I did not write the article. I've posted it cause I thought it'd be interesting for newbies.

But there are a lot of things in the article that are true. Look, I'm going to tell you something:

Let's imagine I buy 10 lots of EURUSD at 1.2100.

Broker's machine knows that, of course. It knows too that if I buy I'll have to sell. Here you are: if a buy, I will have to sell.

Here, my friend, is where brokers bite you.

Once at 1.2165, you decide to sell. And you click you mouse at 1.2165.

But you are filled at 1.2164 or at 1.2165 when other brokers were quoting 1.2166. 10 lots mean 100$ per pip.

Their software does that without stress: automatically.

You can trade forex for a living but you should know that this business is a non-regulated one. So, take care and don't put all your "eggs", like we say in Catalonia, in the same basket.

Nina

Hey

That is called hidden slippage ( ninas post above )

Sailor

Reason: