CatFx50 - page 234

ted_newyork:
Hello Nina

I found out your system is great.

Here is gpb/usd for entry.

I think this is a good entry sign

ted_newyork

Hi, Tef_newyork!

Right, the entry long today on cable has been gorgeous. I couldn't take it though as I'm at my daily work.

But I want to remind everybody that we haven't had yet a change in trend. We need EMA50 on USDCHF be below EMA120 and the opposite on EURUSD and GBPUSD.

As you've seen today, those who try to master the fundis of this market will lose all they have.

FOREX now should be called "Real State Market".

Nina

Nina,

Have a nice weekend!!!

Nesalc,

Sorry I could not get back to you sooner, (day job). Thx for MM, much appreciated Mate.

Hi Mates,

In reply to an earlier query about exits, try using the Hull trend. A trading colleague has tweaked it so that it shows two lines on your charts, ie change the black colours to green and red. The cross of these lines provides us with both entry/exits. Just a thought that might give us an edge

Dave1:
In reply to an earlier query about exits, try using the Hull trend. A trading colleague has tweaked it so that it shows two lines on your charts, ie change the black colours to green and red. The cross of these lines provides us with both entry/exits. Just a thought that might give us an edge

Could you post a chart of those 2 lines as an exit applied to a trade today or yesterday?

Dave1:
Hi Mates, In reply to an earlier query about exits, try using the Hull trend. A trading colleague has tweaked it so that it shows two lines on your charts, ie change the black colours to green and red. The cross of these lines provides us with both entry/exits. Just a thought that might give us an edge

Hi, Dave1!

I know Hull Trend and I like it. They do exactly the same than Triggerlines.

I've been using Triggerlines for some weeks now along with other stuff. I need more time. I do not want to recommend them without clear rules.

Nina

Other view beside catfx

nina:
Hi, Tef_newyork!

Right, the entry long today on cable has been gorgeous. I couldn't take it though as I'm at my daily work.

But I want to remind everybody that we haven't had yet a change in trend. We need EMA50 on USDCHF be below EMA120 and the opposite on EURUSD and GBPUSD.

As you've seen today, those who try to master the fundis of this market will lose all they have.

FOREX now should be called "Real State Market".

Nina

Besides catfx:

Another view on the pairs to get an estimation about the trend direction. See attached 4h charts of cable, eurusd and udschf. There is no trend change in the first two, we are short indeed. In the swissy we are still long but in a range.

catfx

1.) good trading chances in cable today long @1.7371 15:30cet

2.) even in eurusd @1.2013 long 16:30cet and

3.) in usdchf @1.3119 short @16:30cet

I took only 1.). Was a very good level 1 signal - like we learned it.

2.) and 3.) were even more risky because of 27 to 31 pips away from ema50. The movement was to far advanced - but at the view now they would have been profitable too in a small manner.

b.r. mibl

Files:
hc_030.jpg  140 kb
hc_031.jpg  133 kb
hc_032.jpg  159 kb

Chat room

Hi all

I have been following this system nearly from the begining and now use it as my main trading system, thanks to nina and all those that have contributed to this simple but most powerful system.

A few members have expressed an interest in chatting live, I also have thought on many occasions that this would be extremely handy to compare trades as they happen, so here we are ,I have set up chat rooms at http://www.imageforex.com for all to use. completly free with no advertising.

If you have any problems with the site please let me know at admin@imageforex.com

Mark

sounds like a great idea i am willing to help in chat room i start at 745 est so i ll help during ny session lets make money together i also have been trading this strategy with a few of my own wrinkles since january with great success

Hi Camisa,

Never posted a chart, how do you do that?

Hi Nina,

Have not used the trigger lines yet, But will be this comming week when I will be trading this system full time (during my holls)

Reason: