"The 'perfect' trading system - page 117

Yuck... I was thinking of taking the brains out.

Navrodi is as understandable as the people.

No need to be surprised...

;)

Sorento:

According to Lenin's theory of reflection, similar to similar.

Become "like" for the investor and there will be no shortage of them.

Mavrodi is already recruiting tens and hundreds of them, and they are ready to pay right now.

CINEMA!

Exactly...

I admire the Mavrodiarts.

yes... my annoyance to them is envy...

sever30:

exactly...

I admire the Mavrodiarts.

yes... my annoyance to them is envy...

A bit of make-up and vague speeches.

On the forum these ponces can be explored.

SPECTRUM ANALYSIS IN HAND...

DDD

;)

Sorento:

Mavrodi is already recruiting tens and hundreds of them, and they are ready to pay right now.

CINEMA!

not movies, but reasonable investors know that it is better to jump on the train at the beginning; it is easier to jump off when the train gathers momentum later; fools will follow - they will always be found

;)

IgorM:

not movies, but sensible investors know that it is better to jump on the train at the beginning - it is easier to jump off when the train gathers momentum, and the fools will follow - they will always be found

;)

Can you measure train speed?

What prevents you from doing it on the fore?

;)

IgorM:

not movies, but sensible investors know that it is better to jump on the train at the beginning - it is easier to jump off when the train gathers momentum, and the fools will follow - they will always be found

;)

Everyone knows that. Only it will be different if there's something... While the drama with the stolen password plays out. ))

Sorento:

Do you know how to measure train speed?

What's stopping you from doing it on the Fore?

;)

You're right on the money as always! That's the problem in Forex - to jump out in time, and which way to trade - it doesn't matter, the main thing is to get a fix - so far I have problems with that, but I am looking for it, because I believe that I can steadily trade profitably ;)

rustein:
Everyone knows that. Only it will be different if there's something... While the drama with the stolen password plays out. ))

Drama is different - take it up, it's just PR to show who is more reliable: either the state banks, which will bail them out as well as the impostors or take the money directly to impostors who promise you that you will make money in time...

I was recently advised by a birth guru:

"Don't be greedy. Take 1.618 of the spread on a trade.

Or rather, not from the trade - from the position.

But don't let the position take more than 10% of the funds as collateral."

I think.

;)

IgorM:

The drama is different, take it from above, imho it is just PR to show who they trust more: either the underground banks, which will fail just as badly as the con men, or to give money straight to con men who promise you will make money in time...

I don't know, I have a different opinion. Not so high. And who needs that kind of PR? I agree, most banks are pyramid schemes too.

Off topic... I read Russian forums, I can't understand why Putin is so hated, abroad he is highly respected.

Reason: