CatFx50 - page 8

Also with today's trades. All were exited at exactly low or high of the bar. How did you catch them???

Or your trades are just a theory?

Hi, Beerhunter!

beerhunter:
Nina,

your yesterday's GBPUSD trade at 11:00CET (31 pips):

how did you manage to exit at exactly low (1.7685) of the 30 min bar?????? What is you exit strategy?

BTW, I like your frog - nice eyes

What we are counting here is the potenciality of the system.

As far as we see, the system gives an amazing percentage of winning entries. So we know that when we have a cross TF30 and an opening of next bar below/above EMA50 validated always by StepMa, all we get are pips in the majority of entries.

So the question of "When to enter?" is already solved. But now we have the other big questions to be answered: "When to exit?".

I've said that to play this FOREX game (metaphorically speaking) we need to have a nice account. For me, it should be above $50k.

That amount will allow us to trade multiple lots. If I feel confident, cause I see speed and a clear cross, I go with 5 lots. I switch then to TF5 and look what's going on there. I have Shi-Cannel too and fibopivots. If I see StepMa crossing against my possie, I begin to square.

Beerhunter, there is not an exit as clear as an entry methodology. And I think it is impossible to exit at the very lows and highs.

Nina

I understand the CatFx50 system a lot better now. Just one other question, at least for now, where do you set your stop loss? That is, if you use one. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and method.

Hi, Ader1!

Ader1:
I understand the CatFx50 system a lot better now. Just one other question, at least for now, where do you set your stop loss? That is, if you use one. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and method.

The size of your account should tell you what to do. You should decide how much you want to risk in every single trade. Of course, a clear stop is when a cross validated by StepMa is made against our possie.

Nina

OK Nina, I understand. Your results are just hypothethical.

So for exit, what you think about this? We exit at the cross of StepSto_v1 (0.5, 0.5, 5) indicator. It could also be used for entry.

Files:
stepma-exit.gif  22 kb

Hi!

beerhunter:
OK Nina, I understand. Your results are just hypothethical. So for exit, what you think about this? We exit at the cross of StepSto_v1 (0.5, 0.5, 5) indicator. It could also be used for entry.

Good morning!

It is not a bad idea. To be honest, I've been tweaking with all this. For entry and exit, you can also set StepMa-Stoch to 1.0 and 1.1. It's a little bit faster. You should try and take the one that you like it most.

About your settings of StepSto_v1, I can only fix two parameters: Kfast and Kslow and you seem to have 3. Am I right?

StepSto is much more sensitive than StepMa-Stoch. So take care. You should test it a lot of times just to see if it fits your needs.

BTW, we have already a cross up on EURUSD and a cross down on USDCHF. None of the crosses validated by StepMa-Stoch.

Pivot on eurusd is at 1.1982. Has made a high at 1.1980.

Pivot on usdchf is at 1.2870. It has made a low at 1.2874.

Take care.

Nina

Hi!

Today's entries so far (it is 10:23cet):

EURUSD was a validated buy (09:30) at 1.2001. Made a high so far at 1.2027. +27 pips.

USDCHF was a validated sell (09:30) at 1.2858. Made a low so far at 1.2834. +24 pips.

GBPUSD was a validated buy (09:30) at 1.7689. Made a high so far at 1.7730. +41 pips.

TOTAL at 10:23: +92 pips.

Enjoy and don't be greedy!!!!!

Nina

Hi!

USDCHF was a buy at 1.2880. (12:00cet). Made a high so far at 1.2902.

Nina

Hi, united forex traders of the world!!

I'm not at home. So I can not login my MT4 platforms. But looking at other charting package, I think the system has given more nice pips today. Hyphothetically, of course.

Will it make more than 1000 pips this week?

To be continued at about 11:00cet.

Nina

Hi, mate!

A given word should be accomplished.

So here you are we the day recap:

EURUSD was a validated buy (09:30) at 1.2001. Made a high so far at 1.2027. +27 pips.

From that high it went down to 1.1964. It not was a sell until 1.1974. Made a low at 1.1970 and spirited up again to 1.1994. Lost of -24 pips. Then it was a buy at 1.1994. Made a high at 1.2017. +23 pips.

EURUSD total: +26 pips.

USDCHF was a validated sell (09:30) at 1.2858. Made a low at 1.2834.

+24 pips.

It was a buy at 1.2880. Made a high at 1.2929. +49 pips.

USDCHF total: +63 pips.

GBPUSD was a validated buy (09:30) at 1.7689. Made a high at 1.7743. +41 pips.

Total GBPUSD: +41 pips.

DAILY TOTAL: 26+63+41 = +130 pips.

WEEKLY TOTAL: +875 pips.

Nina.

Reason: