CatFx50 - page 193

talk about a slow market thought i was going to take a 34 pip loss and it came back nicely so i took an 8 pip loss so much for that money management is the key no matter what system your trading

harold4x:
talk about a slow market thought i was going to take a 34 pip loss and it came back nicely so i took an 8 pip loss so much for that money management is the key no matter what system your trading

Typical........ Have you seen it now Harold ??

I jumped back on the trade & took 13 pips back. I based it on the logic that the odds were in my favour. ( one should come good today)

Phew

i got out because there was no juice in market o well live and learn first loss in quite awhile maybe 6 -7 trades so taking an 8 pip loss while having good success prior is ok with me tommorrows another day

todays trading was basiclly from pivot to support 1 and back to pivot

I have closed my SHORT position EUR/USD -14 and re-opened a new one LONG at the moment +6

should have left my position on would have made my 34 today o well

JoZo:
I have closed my SHORT position EUR/USD -14 and re-opened a new one LONG at the moment +6

it has bounced off a 38.2 fib line @ 1.949 which is also a strong point of resistance from previous. Could see a nice move up above 1.1950 IF it can break this fib line.

If it breaks through I may jump on

Hi Nina and friends,

Just come across this thread and must say this strategy looks good at the moment. I would like to get the most upto date version of this system and its indicators. I have searched for inverseind for example and havn't come across it as yet. If there is a complete package with everything in can some kind sole please direct me to it.

Also, how do you interperate or read the stepma_ stock and sto indicators, never come across these before.

Your help is appreciated.

Keep up the good work Nina.

jimmylad:
it has bounced off a 38.2 fib line @ 1.949 which is also a strong point of resistance from previous. Could see a nice move up above 1.1950 IF it can break this fib line. If it breaks through I may jump on

YES!

I have closed my positon @1.1962 a nice profit

CatFX50 trading Hours Question

Hi-

I want to thank Nina and all contributors to this forum for the incredible contribution you have made. It is not something you have to do. It is a great service to others. As a total newbie, I'm trying to learn as much as I can and get my start demo trading a strategy. Hopefully some day I will have something meaningful to contribute.

After reading the entire 196 pages on CatFX50, I was excited about the great results so many of you are having, but I wonder if the recommendation by Nina to trade CatFX50 at hours 08:00 CET to 18:00 CET means that CatFX50 will not work during other trading hours. I am located in California. Will CatFX50 work during New York trading hours? If not, are there adjustments I can make for it to work?

Thanks to all,

questormon