Scalping system - page 7

so ... anyone develope scalp EA for this strategy ???

Regards

A question

Anyone still trading this system?I want to know some demo or real account results be4 using it.

Too bad I can't use it, it freezes my PC... I guess I have to get a new one (but for that, I'd need to scalp a lot first ! )

It looks a very nice system, but if poor markets conditions, will fine?

Does It Repaint ?

Scalper

Hi All,

Retail brokers hate Scalpers.

They will do everything to kick you out.

That what happened to me with my simple scalper.

Bongo

Files:

And later that day...

I'm not writing out my entry and exit criteria on purpose, because I'd like to see what different people come up with.

topofwld:
Please post your rules for entry triggers and basic exit strategy. then once we understand it we can attempt to modify and improve it???

To tell you the truth, I was counting on others to spot the entry signals and maybe come up with better rules than I came up with, but OK, I'll post my entry and exit points:

The following image illustrates the system:

SHORT ENTRY

If Price trigger == (-1) and the candle above the trigger opens BELOW the orange volatility pivot you enter SHORT.

This condition is enclosed in the box labeled A on the illustration above.

LONG ENTRY

If Price trigger == (1) and the candle above the trigger opens ABOVE the orange volatility pivot you enter LONG.

This condition is enclosed in the box labeled B,C & D on the illustration above.

EXIT RULES

I have spotted 2 (or actually 3) EXIT scenarios:

1. Exit at the opposite Price Trigger Signal (see box B)
  2. Trail your STOP LOSS using the value of the Volatility Pivot indicator (see box C where the LOW wick of the last candle in the box crosses the Volatility Pivot)
  3. Exit when a candle closes with an opposite nonlagdot (for example: if we go LONG we wait for a candle to close with a RED nonlagdot, if we go SHORT we wait for a closed candle with a BLUE nonlagdot

Please experiment and let us know what you think. I'm also looking for a reasonable initial STOP LOSS value, any suggestions?

Bongo:
Hi All,

Bongo

Is that this scalping system or ur own system? Is that an EA or manual trading?

Is this based on this Thread?

Bongo:
Hi All,

Bongo

Bongo, is your Simple EA based on the indicators in this thread or is it something different altogether?

Is your Simple EA in the form for us to download?

Thanks for this system I'll try it out

Reason: