CatFx50 - page 4

I did not trade today yet.

I wanted to trade GBPUSD but I think this uptrend will finish soon, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow probably so I am just waiting.

Hi, Newdigital!!

newdigital:
I did not trade today yet. I wanted to trade GBPUSD but I think this uptrend will finish soon, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow probably so I am just waiting.

I did. Bought cable yesterday at 1.7509 with stop at 1.7485 and sold USDCHF at 1.3043 with stop at 1.3080.

Clossed cable with trailing at 1.7579 and USDCHF at 1.3019.

These trades were made following TA.

You had plenty of opportunities to have traded today. But I agree with you: if you feel like chasing rates, better stand aside.

BTW, have you seen that MSROC post?

Nina

Yes it's here.

I did not read these articles yet.

Hi!

I know you will not believe nor trust an easy system like this: I do know that!!

You saw what the system gave last week. More than 80% of the traders (I guess) won't make that amount of pips in a whole year.

You've seen what it has given today.

My filters are Fisher and StepMAs. Waiting now for an angel that could make that MSROC.

Final objective: EA.

Nina

nina:
Good and gorgeous morning!!!

Well, buddies, a great morning, isn't it?

I do not trade this system out of my time, but, if you've done it, here are the trades:

I do not take into account the gap.

EURUSD, was a buy at 1.1818. Made a high so far at 1.1893: +75 pips.

USDCHF, was a sell at 1.3018. Made a low so far at 1.2937: +81 pips.

GBPUSD, was a buy at 1.7528. Made a high so far at 1.7659: +131 pips.

TOTAL: 287 pips.

If you want to count the gap, I do not recommend that if you don't see a big rush, here you are:

The above possies are the same.

EURUSD was a sell at 1.1792. Clossed at 1.1804. -12 pips.

EURUSD was a buy at 1.1804. Close at 1.1801. -3pips.

EURUSD was a sell at 1.1801. Clossed at 1.1818. -17pips.

USDCHF was a buy at 1.3040. Clossed at 1.3018. -32pips.

GBPUSD was a sell at 1.7514. Clossed at 1.7528. -14pips.

Total= -78.

Final= 287 - 78 = +209!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then mates you must take into account than you are not robots. Plus you have filters.

I know, I know, you'll think: "It is an easy system, ergo: no good". That thinking makes rich all those snake oil sellers.

Good luck!!

Nina

Well, well, well; I thought it would be interesting to count again the number of pips this easy and simple system has made today:

EURUSD, was a buy at 1.1818. Made a high so far at 1.1974: +156 pips.

USDCHF, was a sell at 1.3018. Made a low so far at 1.2871: +147 pips.

GBPUSD, was a buy at 1.7528. Made a high so far at 1.7755: +227 pips.

TOTAL: 530 pips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, if you want to count the bad trades:

530-78= 452pips!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What else can you ask to a system?

THX.

Nina

nina:

My filters are Fisher and StepMAs

Nina, can you explain how you use/interpret the Fisher and StepMA indicators ?

thanks

i think a screenshot of one of your charts would help see clearly the benefits of having such a simple yet profitable system..so if you should be so kind and put one up..

regards

spahiu:
i think a screenshot of one of your charts would help see clearly the benefits of having such a simple yet profitable system..so if you should be so kind and put one up.. regards

Hi!

Here you are:

Enjoy.

Nina

Files:
eurusd_1.jpg  101 kb

Hello Nina

Hello nina

where can i find indicators you attach ?

and please explain how you use or interpret it

thanks

Hi Nina,

Great thread and keep up the pips!

The simpler the system the better and what you have got going is working really great for you...good to see.

I am interested in the FX Fish and now watching the fisher yur4ik. I like it but I am looking at it on a longer time frame...4h and daily. So far I like what I see.

I am seeing ( I think) that some past bars do change...have you noticed this?

Thanks

Cheers

Antra

Reason: