CatFx50 - page 416

OK KJB, here goes:

Unpack the archive and put the files with the extension .mq4 into your indicator folder at C:\Program Files\your MT4 app\experts\indicators

Then put the one file with the extension .tpl into the templates folder at C:\Program Files\your MT4 app\templates

Close your MT4 app and then re-start it. You won't have to do any settings. All you have to do is go to the templates icon, beside the clock (on your toolbar) and choose to load the template called "nina_adv." That's it...you are done.

BTW, I don't use the IndInverse indicator and I don't know anybody that uses it anymore.

good luck!

moneyline

Files:

I might be wrong, but on the 1hr tf the eur/usd looks like a cup and handle pattern forming, and with the flag sloping slightly upwards on the down trend the market could well go south. Just my opinion, nothings certain

Confirmation

Did we just have a level 1 short on the CHF @1.2111 ...9:30 cet

Kind of a strange night. USD/CHF is out of synchro with EUR/USD. It's moving all on its own.

moneyline

Thanks for the response Money line

That may be what it is... be carefull cause there is a number due out...

Maybe one of the senior traders here can advise ou better as me

just what i am thinking

so i am in the usdchf level 1 sell right now. just watching the chart go. the franc i trying to drop it really is. but there seem to be segments of big money that keep batting the price back up. is that because stops of the big boys are being hit? what are your thoughts on this type of action.

edit i just looked at what level it bounced off of 1.2099 hmmm psychological number anyone?

eur usd is getting a valid cross ?

OK, there appears to be a cross soon on GBP/USD...check it out.

moneyline

EDIT: Hello Houston, we have a signal!

Yep, valid!

Reason: