CatFx50 - page 476

JaneFX
JaneFX  
harold4x:
none taken my entrys are not just based when we have a cross of 50 ema and cross of step stoc only there has to be room from price of entry to next pivot point the pivot point levels are my exits as you call them i call them profit targets my other exit strategy is my 20 pip stop loss so now you have it pivot points are very price action orientated which to me is more of a key than the indicators them selves

My hat is off to you if you do not care if you barely get 30 pips or had your 30 pips when the market moved 200 past your profit point.

I do agree with your comments about treating it as a business and not gambling. However, I think not getting advantage of the move is a part of a good profit strategy. I do not like oscilators for the real price action indicator either

harold4x
harold4x  

let me make 1 thing clear if price flys by my target i just move my stop to lock in 20 i dont use limit orders for that purpose

svirgo
svirgo  

pivot indicator

Where is this pivot indicator you all talking about?

Is that the fibo2 or camarilladt7?

Thanks

harold4x
harold4x  

page 241 post 2401

JaneFX
JaneFX  
harold4x:
let me make 1 thing clear if price flys by my target i just move my stop to lock in 20 i dont use limit orders for that purpose

Harold, of 350 pips Nina posted last week were you able to catch many that the system provided? That is not a trick question. I am just trying to determine wishfull thinking from the reality of professional traders like yourself utilizing a good signal system with a good profit strategy

Thanks

jwoger
jwoger  

Did anyone trade the breakout at 10pm est? what caused such a movement out of market hours? any ideas? any significant news?

kiwigold
kiwigold  
jwoger:
Did anyone trade the breakout at 10pm est? what caused such a movement out of market hours? any ideas? any significant news?

http://www.dailyfx.com/story/calendar/weekly_focus/Global_Economic_Calendar_For_Week_1148667873496.html

There were meetings in Aussie

reemul99
reemul99  
jwoger:

I'm wondering the same thing

reemul99
reemul99  
moneyline
moneyline  

Yeah, I saw that breakout and had wondered the same thing...big move!

moneyline

Anothe big move at about 6:30 CET...WOW !!!