CatFx50 - page 476

Good stuff, great trend with momentum, nailed the eur/usd for 30. I'm done for the day. Good trading everyone.

Hi!

EURUSD has done it again: has broken our magic 1.2842 level -remember?- and has gone up again. Well, now it will face, if it is the case, strong resistance at 1.2877-1.2893-1.2906. It will keep going up if it can hold above last level and, of course, its trend is up as long as it keeps above our magic 1.2842.

Good luck and take care.

Nina

Kirsty, you know how the saying goes: Trade What You See. Appologies if I sound as though I'm Preaching, but as Nina has pointed out already there has been plenty of opportunities for grabbing pips. Good Luck!

Cheers Dave, just me thiking out aloud after seeing the large moves overnight.

Now we are appoaching the EMA again.

Yeah, a bunch of big moves yesterday. I went to bed last night because I felt we wouldn't have much movement 'till the morning. I've nailed 40 pips since I woke up at 5:30 AM ..... love the last 2 days!

EDIT:

I guess we're waiting for the USA consumer sentiment report in about an hour. Good thing for all you folks that got your pips!

BTW, I had no intention of even looking for a rush in the markets yesterday. I was at my computer experimenting with different indicators and settings during the "quiet Asian session," and that's when I first noticed the start of the rush. My first reaction was: Wow...what's this? Then I remembered Nina saying "Trade what you see." I took positions and was glued to my screen 'till late last night.

moneyline

morning all a tricky little market because of treasury head change first guy was weak dollar second guy strong dollar as usual confusion in market becareful

eric79:
Now we are appoaching the EMA again.

Yes Eric, we are near but I don't expect anything big to happen 'till after the US news. Notice we had good movement for the last hour or so, but now it's stalled waiting for the release.

moneyline

EDIT: Is anybody else having trouble with their Neuimex platform not updating USD/CHF ?

yes my swiss is not working either

Anyone take the yen trade?

Reason: