CatFx50 - page 633

Hi, traders!!

Signals so far (09:00cet):

GBPUSD, level 1 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,8721 with stop loss at 1,8697. This is a 24 pips stop. So, you need to make 48 pips at least if you want a r/r of 2:1.

On USDCHF it seems there is a level 2 sell at 1,2502 (08:30cet) with stop loss at 1,2520 or 1,2524. But on my chart, 1,2502 is the same level than EMA50. I did not take any of them.

I do not like the market till now. Take care.

Nina

rollercoaster today

fxbrandon:
rollercoaster today

Hi!

This damn range is killing a lot of traders. Market has not a clear direction. We have Histo in red on EURUSD and in red on USDCHF.

Keep aside if you do not feel confident. That's what I do. Maybe UK data will do something here. I do not know.

Nina

HI NINA TNX ALOT

GBPUSD in my plattform give me sell(aNINA)but Hist is green.what is this?

Files:
abcd.gif  25 kb

nina:
Hi!

This damn range is killing a lot of traders. Market has not a clear direction. We have Histo in red on EURUSD and in red on USDCHF.

Keep aside if you do not feel confident. That's what I do. Maybe UK data will do something here. I do not know.

Nina

what a sad starting day today lost on GU 32 pips while confirmation level 1 buy on GU.Yeah agreed market was to crazy and killing traders..

dorrtaj:
GBPUSD in my plattform give me sell(aNINA)but Hist is green.what is this?

Hi!

In my Neuimex platform, aNina has not given me a sell. And about your question:

what is this?

It is a mess so far. Told you: keep aside till we have data and then you will have to think twice, cause Market is very choppy. The risk so far is too high.

Nina

Nina

jutaonefami:
what a sad starting day today lost on GU 32 pips while confirmation level 1 buy on GU.Yeah agreed market was to crazy and killing traders..

Hi!

Yes, you are right. That's why, before the lost, I posted:

I did not take any of them.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Yes, you are right. That's why, before the lost, I posted:

Nina

yeah NINA but overall this system was good enough only our brain to decide where to go entry and out..thanks alots for your contribution..

p/s-UK data really boost up GU now after made a dived 53 pips after 1st buy confirmation and now waiting EU n UCHF to confirm right NINA?

Hi,

got a problem with the Daily-Range-Indicator. If it is monday it takes the hour on sunday as the previous day. So the daily averages are too small. Has anyone an idea how to turn this off?

Thank you

handson

PS. On how many days is the "Average Daily Range" based which stands before "Risk to Reward Ratio"?

Reason: