CatFx50 - page 725

nina
nina  
wjonass2:
Hist_StepMA_Stoch and aNina_v1 tia

Hi!

They are easy to understand. Read word document in post 1.

About aNina:

Dot appears when Step lines cross. And Arrow when it opens above or below EMA50 after a cross.

Tryin2Learn
Tryin2Learn  

where can I look at those results

Where can i see where this move up or down (US Dollar Index) thats not on a chart im guessing? that means if that goes up the us jen and us chf will be bullish and gbpusd eurusd will go up????

nina:
Hi!!!

ABOUT US Dollar Index:

It closed on Friday at 85,02

Pivot on Monday: 85,11.

It needs to break pivot and 85,31 - 85,40 in order to keep going up to 85,74 and 86,17. From there, next will be 87,30- 88,22 and 88,70. It needs to hold above 85,31 to be in bullish gear.

Below 85,40 - 85,31, its way is to down town: 84,95; 84,40-30; 83,37; 83,15; 82,82; 82,24.

Weekly Review:

Next week, Inflation will be the Queen.
nina
nina  
Tryin2Learn:
Where can i see where this move up or down (US Dollar Index) thats not on a chart im guessing? that means if that goes up the us jen and us chf will be bullish and gbpusd eurusd will go up????

Hi, Tryin2Learn!

If US Dollar Index goes up, you will see EURUSD and GBPUSD going down.

I do not trade it; I just like to look at it.

For instance; lets say now it can not break up and hold above 85,31. OK, all longs on EURUSD will be safer.

Another pair I look at is EURGBP. When I saw it breaking down its line in the sand at 0,6728-23 on Monday 08-01-07, I knew GBPUSD would go up as long as EURGBP holded below 0,6740.

You never know for sure anything in this business, therefore as many signals you have in your side, the better.

Tryin2Learn
Tryin2Learn  

How Many

HOW MANY POINTS DO YOU AVERAGE A WEEK WITH THIS PAIR??GBP?JPY

nina:
Hi!!!

What a shot, my friend. What a shot!!!

Today is Friday. GBPJPY has gone up this week: 762 pips.

It feels tired and we should let it rest. You know where it has its line in the sand. So, as long as it trades above, you'll see 237,10. Guaranteed. But not today, I think.

I must confess: this pair has given me more money this week than any other in all the years I''ve been trading FOREX.

My system is based on relationship between numbers in a given period of time. I add them a very few indicators to it and that's all.

I've learn that, when we are in a big, big trend, the retracements are very, very small.
nina
nina  
Tryin2Learn:
HOW MANY POINTS DO YOU AVERAGE A WEEK WITH THIS PAIR??GBP?JPY

Hi!

I trade mainly GBPUSD. I trade GBPJPY when I see a clear signal.

We got a very nice sell signal on 03-01-07 at 234,26 to 228,04.

And a buy one on 08-01-07 at 229,21 till now. 1.300 pips in 5 days.

When I go, I do it for more than 100 pips. Spread on GBPJPY is between 8 and 15 pips, so there is no point to go for 20 pips.

BTW, if BOJ does hike this week (Wednesday???), we could see a very big shot.

nina
nina  

HI!!

"The Bank of Japan is set to raise interest rates, Japanese newspapers reported on their Web sites Saturday.

Major dailies Asahi Shimbun and Mainichi Shimbun, without quoting sources, said that a majority of the bank's nine policy board members are likely to vote for raising the policy rate to 0.5% from 0.25% during the meeting scheduled for Jan. 17-18.

In its previous meeting in December, the BOJ held off tightening policy because of concerns about domestic consumption and the U.S. Economy.

But because recent economic data have shown that consumption remains on a rising trend and the U.S. Economy is likely to achieve a soft landing, many board members are thinking that conditions for tightening have fallen into place, the dailies said.

The Asahi Shimbun said, however, the representatives of the Japanese government, which remains cautious about an early rate hike, might demand postponing a decision to raise rates.

The BOJ last raised interest rates in July 2006."

Tryin2Learn
Tryin2Learn  

Where?

Where can i find the stats on this?US DOLLAR INDEX? to see what it is doing and be able to test trading on it?THANKS

nina:
Hi, Tryin2Learn!

If US Dollar Index goes up, you will see EURUSD and GBPUSD going down.

I do not trade it; I just like to look at it.

For instance; lets say now it can not break up and hold above 85,31. OK, all longs on EURUSD will be safer.

Another pair I look at is EURGBP. When I saw it breaking down its line in the sand at 0,6728-23 on Monday 08-01-07, I knew GBPUSD would go up as long as EURGBP holded below 0,6740.

You never know for sure anything in this business, therefore as many signals you have in your side, the better.
Tryin2Learn
Tryin2Learn  

Up

upward because the annoc..sends intrest from 0.25% to.5%?GBPJPY?

nina:
Hi!

I trade mainly GBPUSD. I trade GBPJPY when I see a clear signal.

We got a very nice sell signal on 03-01-07 at 234,26 to 228,04.

And a buy one on 08-01-07 at 229,21 till now. 1.300 pips in 5 days.

When I go, I do it for more than 100 pips. Spread on GBPJPY is between 8 and 15 pips, so there is no point to go for 20 pips.

BTW, if BOJ does hike this week (Wednesday???), we could see a very big shot.
madro
madro  
Tryin2Learn:
upward because the annoc..sends intrest from 0.25% to.5%?GBPJPY?

pls see post 7202

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page480

ANCOLL
ANCOLL  
et_phonehome_2:
Does this mean you make this part of the Dolly 2 Clone project?

@et_phonehome

dont get me wrong, I just want to show that putting 3 system at once will give more confirmation about entry and exit. that's all. I am forwarding test of those system right now.