CatFx50 - page 598

Hi!

Well, well, well..... EURUSD has lost again the key to its door to the upside: 1,2842. And now it will try to find it again.

According to CatFX50 rules and recommendations, any signal more than 20 pips away from EMA50 is riskier and it keeps being more risky as it separates further from our beloved EMA50. But the trader is free, according to its feelings and understandings, to do whatever he/she wants, of course.

We had a level 1 sell on EURUSD(16:30cet) @ 1,2800. It made a low at 1,2784. EMA50 was at 1,2835.

We had another level 1 sell on GBPUSD (16:30cet) @ 1,9004. It made a low at 1,8993. EMA50 was at 1,9045.

We had too a level 1 buy on USDCHF (16:00cet) @ 1,2283. It made a high at 1,2243. A shot of 60 pips. EMA50 was at 1,2274.

This market is waiting for a big move. I may be damn wrong. We need to break this range. Take care.

Nina

no Nina, no big moves on this market soon,dont expect $ to colaps,it may go down 200-300 pips but it will find new big buyers;USA economy is slowing,not colapsing ,yet, and dont vory for that economy untill they can produce new wars.

i think we will have lot of turbulence tomorow but no new trend will establish,expect range +- 200 pips and be carefull

another reason for no move : jpy is very week,all hedge money is against jpy for rate wining

deepdrunk:
...untill they can produce new wars...

BITTER true

Trust me, I also do not loike US, as much as you do, but I do not like the US President and government, I have nothing against the american people.

About US! If you want to make democracy, well, make it everywhere! In Africa, there are a lot of non-democratic countries, they choose Angola, where you dig in your yard, you get oil. Next, in mid-east, only Iran and Iraq were not democratic? I dont think so! They put economic embargo to Cuba in 60's and didnt even bother about it, now that Cuba found 9 billion barrels of oil, US givrs 80 mils $ to some organizations to install democratic regime in Cuba! Hmm! I wont wonder if they will want to install some democratics in Bangladesh, there also was found oil! Strange things that they want to make democracy only in countries where is plenty of oil!

But ...

As in all Mafia Families, there always has to be one that does all the dirty things! This guy happened to be US!

"Muslims also have to be controlled somehow"!

nice NFP, so far clean trade,no reversals but still in range..will see

uschf long 12320 or 12340 brake made 12385 high possible to go to 12430

deepdrunk:
nice NFP, so far clean trade,no reversals but still in range..will see uschf long 12320 or 12340 brake made 12385 high possible to go to 12430

Hi!

Right. In a few minutes we'll have more data. We'll see. USDCHF has strong resistance at 1,2452 and its last high was at 1,2422.

We'll see where they close today. US is closed on Monday.

Nina

Reason: