FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 515

Kitsan:

Just a concrete slab at 1.2290 that the bulls need to break through. And on top of the slab bears are hammering their horny heads with sledgehammers)))

and the puppet sits there looking at it all and laughing. and all we have to do is flip a coin

Kitsan:

Just a concrete slab at 1.2290 that the bulls need to break through. And on top of the slab bears bash their horny heads with sledgehammers))))

We should introduce a category of woodpeckers for a handicap, well it's people like me who bang on without getting tired and headaches ))))

Kitsan:

Just a concrete slab at 1.2290 that the bulls need to break through. And on top of the slab the bears are hammering their horny heads with sledgehammers))))

I mean, the bulls, judging by the volumes (maybe I'm reading them wrong?!), when approaching the slab all close and, accordingly, the price goes down again. It feels like the bulls are just pipsing :)

emotraid:

We should introduce a category of woodpeckers for the background, you know, people like me pounding away without tiring or headaches ))))

You're not the only one. I'm in the booth, so is Stranger... and there's a lot of us))))

maladroit:

My point is that the bulls, judging by the volumes (maybe I'm reading them wrong?!), when approaching the plate all close and consequently the price goes down again. It feels like the bulls are just pipping:)

Yeah, looks like it.

Kitsan:

You're not alone, I'm in the bays too, and so is Stranger... and there's a lot of us))))

Kitsan:

You're not alone, I'm in the bays too, and so is Stranger... and there's a lot of us))))
I've been selling the pound all day.

margaret:

maladroit:

My point is that the bulls, judging by the volumes (maybe I'm reading them wrong?!), when approaching the plate all close and consequently the price goes down again.

And what do you think the operators are doing? rather this way: the market is playing itself, there are no big players, and therefore no big volumes. What will happen next - we do not know yet, but I think that today we should not expect a new action. Personally I think that last Thursday sellers' stops were globally off, and now they have to disrupt those who turned into buyers for bu some of ex-sellers and new buyers and ... who knows)

Kitsan:

Look how hungry the poor thing is...

Reason: