Nina

nina:
Hi, Serpfra1!

You are a real artist, man.

Nina

Hi, Nina!

You are a real trader ,man

Hi, traders!!

Yesterday was one of those days that is really good, funny and worthy to trade forex.

As I traded cable, I'm going to explain what I did with that pair.

I bought it @ 1,8598 -above pivot- (11:30cet). I closed half @ 1,8516 and placed stop at b/e. Stop was hit. +15 pips.

I shorted it then @ 1,8572 (13:00cet). Closed half @ 1,8557. I placed stop @ b/e.

When it was 14:29:45, I entered a limit buy for the double of my half @ 1,8562 ask and I switched to 5 minutes. We had bad US data and cable rocketed to 1,8645 bid. I closed half @ 1,8634 and placed stop @ 1,8590, pivot. Later on I closed all @ 1,8523.

I'm telling all these because yesterday was the right day for what happened.

All the gurus saying we were going down, down to hell. Well, you saw what the hell is like for those that like to bet.

Don't you think I have always the same results. I lose too.

Nina

Files:
gbpusd_2.jpg  188 kb

Hi!

Here you have the same strategy on EURUSD.

First buy at 1,2671 ask for a shot of 1,2663 bid.

Enjoy!

Nina

Files:
eurusd_1.jpg  182 kb

Hi. again!

Here you have USDCHF.

Everything looks beautiful when you know what happened. The past is easy to see and to make comments about it.

It is easy to say: "you know, here you had the entry and here you could have closed half and so on....".

But only the past can tell us if the system, whatever, performs nicely. Then, as a trader, you need the guts to buy or to sell; you need to sweat and you need to lose.

CatFX50 is telling you mechanically where to buy or sell, but only you pull the trigger. AND THE TRIGGER CAN NOT BE PULLED IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MINIMUM OF EXPERIENCE.

There are newbies that jump in without any knowledge about the market they are trading and sometimes without any knowledge about trading at all. They are told by delinquents that they will make a fortune trading forex. And they try. Most of them lose all they have. Some lose their family too and some quit their jobs. When they realize they've made a mistake it is too late.

I'm saying all these because I receive a lot of mails that make me worry.

DO NOT TRADE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE MARKET YOU WANT TO TRADE.

DO NOT TRADE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT TRADING AT ALL.

DO NOT TRADE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO LOSE.

As you see, Friday was a good day for CatFX50 followers. But only the ones that have knowledge made money. I'm sure about that.

There are a lot of mates that like to bet. Some do it following Elliot blindly, others because whatsoever quantum equation say so and there are others that believe that God makes highs and lows. Ok, no problem. Become a member of a sect and you will lose all you have.

Sorry for the homily.

Nina

Files:
usdchf_2.jpg  187 kb

...Some do it following Elliot blindly

You have to be very very flexible and pretty open minded to follow these guys from the Elliott Wave, by far not blindly. If you have found one high quality party of them in one of the forums though and pick their predictions that might fit to your own discretion this works.

Their yesterday's prediction was:

..I think we wont get to 1.2800-10 area ... USD/CHF has strong support in the 1.2280-90 range and would be a low risk buy with stop at 1.2270 until your position is in profit 20 pips, then stop goes to b.e+1. Since this is about 10 pips from here for the usd/chf I can't see Euro going above the 1.2780 area

and further during the night:

If I am right on this analysis then expect euro to drop all week.

The last post doesn't really match to my own understanding according to my "fundamental" goal. So be alert and flexible

zunis-myst:
You have to be very very flexible and pretty open minded to follow these guys from the Elliott Wave, by far not blindly. If you have found one high quality party of them in one of the forums though and pick their predictions that might fit to your own discretion this works.

Their yesterday's prediction was:

and further during the night:

The last post doesn't really match to my own understanding according to my "fundamental" goal. So be alert and flexible

Hi, Zunis!

That's why I said "do not follow EW blindly". The same EW follower is forecasting the big mamma of all shorts for some time ago now. He sees EURUSD at 1,2120. Ok, I do not trade that way. As you know, Elliot followers change their counts each timer they are wrong.

These days market is very thin. It is very dangerous to trade and only a big shark can move the market.

Yesterday, for instance, I only made some pips on USDCAD.

I agree with you when you say "match to my own understanding and be alert and flexible".

You only need another bad NFP and you will see the big mamma upside down.

Good luck!

Nina

Time at Brokers

I loved this strategy..but i am using this strategy in 2 brokers and the indicators are showing the datas differents... the indicator at IBFX is different at other broker...

What is the best time for use this strategy? GMT? CET? (IBFX is GMT)

Thanks

uagadugu:
I loved this strategy..but i am using this strategy in 2 brokers and the indicators are showing the datas differents... the indicator at IBFX is different at other broker...

What is the best time for use this strategy? GMT? CET? (IBFX is GMT)

Thanks

Hi, uagadugu!

Forex is a non-regulated market. Each broker can print the rates he wants. And they, as you know, go against you.

We mainly use here Neuimex. But this is up to you. Indicators can show different signals according to different brokers' data feed.

The recommended time to trade CatFX50 is from 08:00cet to 18:00cet. But, again, this is up to you.

Nina

Are u for real??????????????

victory777:
it seems this thread is dieing a slow death less and less posts by nina less and less charts etc might be time to move on

With an attitude like that, I hope you do move on!!!!!! What a totally ridiculous first post that is as well!!! A complete waste of effort!!!!

Do u trade the system?

Do u come to the chat room?

Do u ask questions?

Why does Nina or anyone have to post charts etc for you or others to see?

Learn the system, ask questions, come to the chat room to ask others questions and then u will be able to see the trades and not just be waiting to see others charts etc.

And trust me, IT IS NOT DIEING A SLOW DEATH!!!!!

Reason: