RandyCandles - Information - page 10

Summitfx - can I ask about your post?

* I remembered earlier in the thread you wrote" "I have 4 monitors and 3 of them contain 8 pairs with 1 hour charts."

* Just want to be clear: does this mean you are watching 3 x 8 = 24 pairs constantly, or is it 8 pairs constantly?

Thanks

Summitfx, I forgot -

* Would you be kind enough to post a link for that color "MACD H4-300" indicator in your chart just above this post?

* I have not seen that, and gather it provides more clear info on how a trend is breaking down even though the entire MACD "curve" has not yet reversed thru the zero line

Thanks again

SummitFx

Hi SummitFx,

Would you be so kind as to share with the group your day trading method. It appears that you are the only one who is doing very well with this method and there is not that much info on the randycandles.

Many thanks

Vegas.

summitfx:
Hey alpha~ Yes, I continue to use the RC in my daily scalping. Works really well!! Best of luck!!

I don't get it

OK I would like some one to explain to me if possible why a thread like this with lots of potential gets started then all of a sudden stops.

There are people in here who say they are doing well with it and post a chart but no explaination of what the chart is doing. I go to the chat room and no one is in it. People ask for help and clarification but it dosen't come.

Any thoughts anyone or is this thread going to be another waste of space.

Don't mean to sound harsh......arh what the hell yes I do....Happy 4th

Vegas:
OK I would like some one to explain to me if possible why a thread like this with lots of potential gets started then all of a sudden stops. Don't mean to sound harsh......arh what the hell yes I do....Happy 4th

More than likely they have moved onto the next great thing. For years I have done the same thing, however, I'm done. I combined RC with a multi time frame stochastic method introduced by spudfyre over at FF. It's a beautiful combo, I'm 33/35 over the past 2 weeks live only trading E/J and U/J.

I am starting a trading blog that will hopefully answer some questions for other traders looking to utilize rc in their systems. I am certainly no expert but I think my experiences and results, at least for me are proof that this method does in fact work.

Hundreds of theories, systems, ea's and indicators later, I'm done, and happy. I did put together a doc on how I use rc with stochastics which I am sharing here. Unfortunately, I am not a full time trader and run a tech company during the day, so my support or availability to answer questions isn't the best, but I do try.

I have taught this method to a few other traders who are doing well also.

If you have trouble locating all the indies pm me your email address and I will send you a zip with them and the templates I use.

Files:

Congratulations and thanks ITGUY

Very considerate of you to post this. Thanks.

I wish you continued success.

Cheers

Summitfx how do you use that macd to help in trading randies candles.

I wonder if randy knows his candles are popular, its really a shame he didnt just start a thread of his own.

Very Impressive

Hi ItGuy,

Very impressive the compilation that you have put together. Many thanks for the help you are giving. I will definately read this, thank you again.

Vegas

itguy:
More than likely they have moved onto the next great thing. For years I have done the same thing, however, I'm done. I combined RC with a multi time frame stochastic method introduced by spudfyre over at FF. It's a beautiful combo, I'm 33/35 over the past 2 weeks live only trading E/J and U/J.

I am starting a trading blog that will hopefully answer some questions for other traders looking to utilize rc in their systems. I am certainly no expert but I think my experiences and results, at least for me are proof that this method does in fact work.

Hundreds of theories, systems, ea's and indicators later, I'm done, and happy. I did put together a doc on how I use rc with stochastics which I am sharing here. Unfortunately, I am not a full time trader and run a tech company during the day, so my support or availability to answer questions isn't the best, but I do try.

If you have trouble locating all the indies pm me your email address and I will send you a zip with them and the templates I use.

Great Work Arnie! Thanks for taking the time to put together this document. I too, have found my system and I'm sticking to it. I use a combination of indicators, macd, stochs and such to provide additional support but for me I use the candle formations with Pivot points and 1-hour candles to make my trades. I will certainly review ITGUY's document for improvements to my system. It's a winner and you have all the tools to make it work-so go to it.

I apologize for my slow responses lately but I've been out of it for several weeks but made money on my laptop from various public wireless ports including a Starbucks in Galveston Texas last week using RC's candles.

itguy:

Here you go..

alpha1000:
* Would you be kind enough to post a link for that color "MACD H4-300" indicator in your chart just above this post?

* I have not seen that, and gather it provides more clear info on how a trend is breaking down even though the entire MACD "curve" has not yet reversed thru the zero line

Thanks again
Reason: