Whats next?

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

next is 12500, place where you should think of buyng eurusd

nina
nina  

Hi!

USDCHF is leading:

if it can hold above that 1,2444 and of course 1,2409, we'll see 1,2495 and then 1,2517.

The same amount of pips usdchf goes up, the same amount of pips, more or less, EURUSD goes down so far.

Nina

nina
nina  
nina:
Hi!

USDCHF is leading:

if it can hold above that 1,2444 and of course 1,2409, we'll see 1,2495 and then 1,2517.

The same amount of pips usdchf goes up, the same amount of pips, more or less, EURUSD goes down so far.

Nina

Hi!!

Well, well I'm too sorry. USDCHF could only made a high at 1,2493 so far and not 1,2495, the level I said. Sorry.

Well, what else can CatFX50 do for you today?

Nina

et_phonehome_2
et_phonehome_2  

jerrymar,

what do you mean the bars looked crooked, they look fine to me. You should see the discrpancies i get between what is posted here vs what i get for the aNina and Hist_StepMA using the same broker as Nina....

nina
nina  

Hi!

Just to give you a little bit of hope.

Take care, have fun and good luck!

Nina

Files:
catfx50_1.jpg 18 kb
jwoger
jwoger  
nina:
Hi!

Nina

well i guess i don't need to do recaps anymore. not that i have been doing them anyways.

Ingwe
Ingwe  
nina:
Hi!

Nina

I am in deep debt with Nina - you and your system saved my trading career = thanks for a very proffesional system and manner with which you handle this thread.

Ingwe

nina
nina  
Ingwe:
I am in deep debt with Nina - you and your system saved my trading career = thanks for a very proffesional system and manner with which you handle this thread. Ingwe

Hi. Ingwe!

I'm very pleased to hear that. Take care and good luck.

THX.

Nina

jwoger
jwoger  
Ingwe:
I am in deep debt with Nina - you and your system saved my trading career = thanks for a very proffesional system and manner with which you handle this thread. Ingwe

your system started my career.