CatFx50 - page 485

Yeah Eric, I didn't take any of the signals. The spike appears to be going into consolidation. I'll wait 'till later.

moneyline

CatFx50 Trader Guidlines

KJB:
Will someone please tell me where I can find details of the LEVEL 4 Trade. Thanks.

I have posted the CatFx50 Trader Guidelines. This is my first attempt at outlining the CatFx50 trading system so you may find some mistakes. Both Nina and Harold have reviewed the document and have given it the "thumbs up".

As a newbie to this thread I had alot of questions about the system. I wrote this document with the new traders in mind and I hope these guidelines will answer your basic chart set up questions, as well as, provide acturate descriptions of the four trading signals.

Please keep in mind this is a work "in progress" and I plan on adding more detail as time permits.

I just wanted to say a special "Thank You" to Nina for a great system.

Noticed how it bounced of the 120ema. Now retracing at the 38% fibo on the 1hr and 4hr charts

Hi Downunderdave,

Looks good, good job and thanks!

moneyline

downunderdave40:
I have posted the CatFx50 Trader Guidelines. This is my first attempt at outlining the CatFx50 trading system so you may find some mistakes. Both Nina and Harold have reviewed the document and have given it the "thumbs up".

As a newbie to this thread I had alot of questions about the system. I wrote this document with the new traders in mind and I hope these guidelines will answer your basic chart set up questions, as well as, provide acturate descriptions of the four trading signals.

Please keep in mind this is a work "in progress" and I plan on adding more detail as time permits.

Hi!

CatFX50 only needs EMA50 and EMA120. Other EMA's are optional.

It does not need juice nor triggerlines no StepMA. So, if you want to put that, do it in the optional stuff.

THX for your work.

Nina

great

thanks to nina i have made a good long entery at 17:00 CET

this is my last result

great work nina

Files:
catfx50_2_2.jpg  135 kb

Your feeling was right, that was a bad trade. Bad time and already moved a lot.

downunderdave40:

Many thanks Dave for this response - its far more than I expected.

As a newbie, unfortunately am not able to contribute, I can only take from the forum and it never ceases to amaze me just how much time is given by all concerned to make this one brilliant site. I think I came across the site by accident and that is one accident I am so pleased to have had - so much knowledge,wisdom and experience to be able to benefit from and which is so generously passed on to people like me.A very big thank you to all concerned.

KJB

Hi Nina and everybody else. Can you tell me something?

If you use a stop loss of 34, do you calculate it from the opening price of the signal candle or do you calculate it for the specific trade, so that the trade will be -34 pips when sl gets hit. (Or -34 +spread if you don't include spread in the calculation.) In case that one misses the entry by some pips it could make a difference.

For example in today's possible level1 entry at 17:00 cet. On Northfinance my stop was missed by 1 pip. And later price went up again.

And do you use 34 for all the pairs? Because EURUSD usually does not have the same volatility as GBPUSD.

Thank you.

I calculate mine from the time I enter the trade.

Reason: