CatFx50 - page 441

Yeah, there's a valid signal on all 3, but none of them convince me. If they go anywhere (other than retrace) it will be after some time. I didn't take any ofthe signals.

moneyline

moneyline:
Yeah, there's a valid signal on all 3, but none of them convince me. If they go anywhere (other than retrace) it will be after some time. I didn't take any ofthe signals. moneyline

yeah i am not sure for those signals

i think they havent stregth

thats correct only valid was on swiss there was a signal also on gbp but my middle step didnt cross so i did not enter

On eur/usd, we have heavy support at 2824 plus 120 and 200 ema's are not far away, plus we don't have full confirmation from all stochs yet. Be careful guys. Tak a look the 5min chart it's begning to range.

Odd, the stoch on my charts for euro and gbp haven t passed the filter, the are still above -0.04, but could be my feed.

I show either very shallow steps, or no crossing. The Hist_StepMA_Stoch hasn't crossed filter. Also, they all 3 are near overbought/oversold ranges.

I don't like sideways markets...they are so dangerous!

moneyline

Ditto Harold, both my step stochs haven't crossed to confirm.

Pivot Point on GBP

Hi,

Just checking what is your pivot P1 line on GBP = 1.8788?

Dave

Have you folks noticed there seems to be more synchornization between GBP/USD and USD/CHF than EUR/USD and USD/CHF?

moneyline

GBP Trade

Did anyone else go short on GBP?

My Stochs crossed.

Dave