CatFx50 - page 437

Hi!

What do you think about 1.2842 ?

Nina

Dave1:
I began trading with very small amounts from the beginning so I got the feel for trading with real cash and so I could gain real experience of the losses and wins. There was no way I would go broke with small amounts but the experience was invaluable. I like you, Money, got the adrelanin rush but I am now learning how to control my emotions with both wins and losses. Anyway, enough of that, back to grabbing some more without being to greedy, and good luck

Dave, what are you using for scalping?

Thanks

Best of luck to you too, hope your not ill and need a nurse.

Nice move up on the Euro so far, didnt take it as still trying out the system, just curious as to when everyone else exited on this trade.

P.S. Well Done Mr Nina, you are a true philanthropist!

Dave1:
Hi Kirsty, good luck with your trading, are you really that nurse BTW I'm from up north, East Yorkshire to be precise.

Hi Kirsty,

I didn't take the last leg of this pip trip, but support/resistance/pivot lines make fine exits. I did use the pivot line on one of my exits.

moneyline

Well I know where to come if I need a nurse

Pip, when I'm scalping when there's nothing much happpening with catfx, (i know nina won't like this too much) I use fibo's and waves. ie 'downward corrective waves' and 'downward impulsive waves' in the 5min time frame. Today there was a few of them. And that's it. Otherwise I hop on to catfx which is much safer and better.

Thanks for the info Dave.

what do you see for tomorrow?

(just some personal forecast)

I took EUR/USD and USD/CHF on the breakout at 22:00 CET

Hope you guys got yours!

moneyline

u still trading what time is 2200 cet

Hi Harold, that was just about 20 minutes ago. Look for the candle before the present one. (30 TF)

moneyline

Whoops! I meant 20:00 CET...sorry!

Reason: