CatFx50 - page 443

Have a nice holiday mibl look forward to you're commentry when you get back.

to me everyday is a holiday trading the forex

with the way the 3 emas are lying right on top of one another on gbp there will be a super move today dont know which way but i venture long

Gbp

harold4x:
with the way the 3 emas are lying right on top of one another on gbp there will be a super move today dont know which way but i venture long

Hi Harold,

This is where the experienced people can help us newbies. What makes you think the GBP will go long????

Dave

eur/usd, fibo level 38% is proving a stickler at the moment for the break out up.

harold4x:

Hello harold, i agree, and most likely with Bernanke speech @ 10 (NY), he might say something that triggers the move, and the wayhe has been affecting the market support your view.

price already bounced off mm level and daily pp is 10 pips below nice support no news so lets wait and see how this plays out after news in 10 min

long gbp 38

MM and PP Levels

harold4x:
price already bounced off mm level and daily pp is 10 pips below nice support no news so lets wait and see how this plays out after news in 10 min

Hi Harold,

What is the MM and PP level. If PP is Pivot Point it's more than 10 pips below current GBP price. Sorry for such a basic question.

Dave

harold4x long gbp 38

sorry to ask you a question. how do you determine to enter long at this level. thanks

Reason: