CatFx50 - page 439

Does anyone have a good recommendation of a forex broker that uses the MT4 platform? i am currently looking at Northern Finance. Any suggestions?

What do you guys think on using a demo account for charting purposes and using a different broker to place trades? Any suggestions?

JWOGER,

Thats what i do at the moment.

I use the mt4 platform to identify my trades and i use dealbook fx to place trades thru halifax securities in australia

i do the same i use neuimex and none other to get my step stoc readings and pivot point levels via the indicator and trade live with rjofx and interactivebrokers it seems that neuimex data feed is close to my brokers feed making my signals very good with my brokers prices

Cam & pivot Lines

Dave1:
Dave40 Those are posted daily without fail. Many traders use them every day. You should be able to get them without a problem.

Hi Dave1,

Every time I go to this website the last post I see is May 8. It looks like it hasn't been updated in days. The reason I want this info is I like to check my Cam and Pivot lines on Mondays due to the weekend data. I have found at times, my cam and pivot lines are not correct on Mondays. So all I am looking for is a source that has these points already calculated so I can easily check my charts.

Dave

this will be that last time i give this answer if you want pivot points cam levels fib levels that update fridays prices go to page 241 post 2401 just change local time zone to 5 line style to 4 line thickness to 3 and just check off what lines you want pp fib pp or cam levels

this is probably a dumb question but i noticed that neumix doesn't use the mt4 platform, how do i set up mt4 to use that data feed? maybe i havn't looked hard enough.

Hi Dave40

You are right. Here you are, have fun.

Files:

hi jwoger neuimex does have mt4 i am using it dont download direct but download trading terminal

Indicator

harold4x:
this will be that last time i give this answer if you want pivot points cam levels fib levels that update fridays prices go to page 241 post 2401 just change local time zone to 5 line style to 4 line thickness to 3 and just check off what lines you want pp fib pp or cam levels

Hi Harold,

I have this indicator on my charts. I just wanted to check the cam and pivot points against another source without having to do all the calculations. In the past I have had problems with my data feed on Mondays so I always check the cams and pivots. As far as the indicator goes, if I set the local time zone to 5, from what time to what time does it use to calculate the pivots? Just would like to know.

Thanks for your help.

Dave

Reason: