CatFx50 - page 435

Cam & Pivot lines

Dave1:
Hi Dave40, yep, go to Spreadtrade2win. They're already calculated,

Hi Dave,

I've checked this webpage out several times and the last posting was on May 8. I need to find a source that is posted daily.

Dave

just scalped another 19

Dave1:
Are you in on eur/usd guys, I am.

Too late for me, I was writing. If they go through S/R and don't overheat, I'll go in later on.

moneyline

Dave1:
Are you in on eur/usd guys, I am.

Hi Dave1

Exited at 15 pips & 30 pips , entered after cross of ema120 ( the open above ema50 was far too close to ema120 ) - happy enough.

Regards

Dave40

Those are posted daily without fail. Many traders use them every day. You should be able to get them without a problem.

Hi!

I see you are enjoying the rides today, aren't you?

Nina

npj6400 great stuff, mine, 19 and 24. Money I thought you'd banked yours for the day

Yes boss (nina), looks that way

Heck no guys, I'm operating on pure adrenaline! I'm very pleased to be at this point. Trading with a demo account had gotten to me. It was like one of those monopoly games, after playing it so long you just don't care anymore!

I had to get a real account for my own well-being. I don't see how anybody could do only demo trading any longer than 5 weeks.

moneyline

anyone know the corresponding pair to the USD/JPY ?

*** by "corresponding" I mean something like the relationship between the EUR/USD & USD/CHF ***

Hi!

You all should be happy here.

Earlier in the morning, try to find the post, I said something about 1.2118 on USDCHF, didn't I?

And this is free, friends. So, enjoy till it is like this.

BTW, Ellioticians are making new counts now. But, you know, it is not as difficult. EURUSD needs to hold, listen, HOLD, above 1.2842 if we want it to last highs again.

Nina

Reason: