CatFx50 - page 447

eric79
eric79  

Histogram said that it's no signal on EURUSD on my Northfinance chart. For USDCHF it was a level 2 i think.

But in this market at the moment i would not take it.

David
David  

To UK people

To UK People

Whats the best PDA to buy to run this software on, would like to receive CatFX50 Signals on the move, what are the likely charges of keeping it on all the time? and which networks would you suggest?

Thanks in advance and sorry for posting this question on this thread, didnt know where else to post it.

Kirsty

nina
nina  
nina:
Hi!

Take care with this damn market today.

We are not going nowhere so far.

We only had a level 1 buy on usdchf at 1.2081. And notice something:

USDCHF is at its highs now, but EURUSD is not at its lows.

They are protecting EURUSD. FOr how long? I do not know. We'll see.

With cable the same story: it's been opening below EMA50 and EMA120 but filter of Hist kept us out. It has pivot at 1.8790.

Take care.

Nina

Hi!

I do not know what's going to happen in a few minutes, but earlier in the morning I said take care. I do not like this market. If you do not see a big, big rush, keep out. KEEP OUT. Let the big boys come.

Nina

nina
nina  

Hi!

Do not do anything if you do not see USDCHF breaking clearly with stregth EMA120 and holding above.

EMA120 is now at 1.2098.

Nina

smokeycat
smokeycat  
Kirsty_FX:
To UK People

Whats the best PDA to buy to run this software on, would like to receive CatFX50 Signals on the move, what are the likely charges of keeping it on all the time? and which networks would you suggest?

Thanks in advance and sorry for posting this question on this thread, didnt know where else to post it.

Kirsty

I use T-Mobile 'Web N Walk', I get 40 mb internet usage a month free.

HK111234
HK111234  

Hallo,

new generation of MiniPCs coming. For example SONY VAIO UX.

Do not take a PDA. They do not support java properly. A number of brokers have Java based systems. For example OANDA.

Also the metatrader version for PDA does not support custom indicators. The setups discussed in this forum do not work on PDAs even when metratrader can be run.

...Subsecond

Brazilian_Nutter
Brazilian_Nutter  

EMA 120

Hi Guys, I've out for a couple of weeks and when I came back saw you guys talking about EMA 120.

How does it impact on CatFx50?

Thanks for clarifying that.

By the way on my new Portal we've opened a thread about CatFx50, and everything is translated in brazilian portuguese. The guys there are lovin't it! And it's one of the most popular threads so far.

Thanks Nina, Mibl, Igora, Haroldx and everyone else!

ziggy43
ziggy43  
nina:
Hi!

Do not do anything if you do not see USDCHF breaking clearly with stregth EMA120 and holding above.

EMA120 is now at 1.2098.

Nina

Just like you called it nina.

nina
nina  

Hi!

Ok, now I think you already know what strength is, don't you?

Key level was that damn EMA120 at 1.2098 and pivot at 1.2096.

If we want $ up, USDCHF should hold above those lines, otherwise the choppiness will be guaranteed or a reverse. Bernanke is speaking today. Take care.

Enjoy.

Nina

nina
nina  

Levels to watch:

While cable holds below 1.8879, it is set to go to 1.8631. I'm not saying it will, I only say it is set to. ok?

USDCHF, it needs to break and hold 1.2118. If it does, it is set to go to 1.2161.

While below 1.2118, it is set to go to last lows and 1.1869.

EURUSD, do you remember our 1.2842? Well, while below it, it is set to go to last lows and if they do not hold: 1.2594.

Nina