CatFx50 - page 438

Hi!

Now, as we are a little more relaxed, I'd like you to think about what has happened today. It is important that, very, very important.

You should understand what has happened today if you want to make money in this difficult world.

"ECB President Trichet has emphasized again that the central bank is very vigilant on inflation. Liebscher said that upside risks to price stability have not weakened. Meanwhile, Greek and German Finance Ministers both expresses no concern on Euro's recent strength."

Do you think above hawkish comments have ignited the rush?

Do you think those comments have sent EURUSD 200 pips up?

Do you think those comments have sent USDCHF 210 pips down?

Do you think those comments have sent GBPUSD 250 pips up?

Is it gold?

News?

USA has attacked Iran?

US housing clearing cooling?

Do you think people don't know ECB is going to hike?

Think about all that, because Fed's Fisher is saying US Inflation is too high.

Ellioticians have problems today once more. Snake oil sellers have made a lot of money, the same amount their clients have lost.

I'm not going to tell you what I think. I want you to find the answer. Sorry. Because you should feel the market, because you should trade what you see.

Nina

what happened today?

i think that what you are getting at, Nina, is that it doesn't really matter what caused the price movements today. what matters is that your system clearly identified the trends and allowed many of us to make generous profits. Correct me if i am wrong.

I'm not going to tell you what I think. I want you to find the answer. Sorry. Because you should feel the market, because you should trade what you see.

I couldn't agree more, yes! Today we here as a group hunted, stalked, and captured our little piece of the market. I have gotten to the point of having a "feeling" for the market.

Though I didn't know what news had been released, or if it was favorable (or not), all of the group here last night had an intimate feelingof where the market was heading.

That's part of the knowledge you can't find in books, only in experiences.

Thanks Nina!

moneyline

jwoger:
what happened today? i think that what you are getting at, Nina, is that it doesn't really matter what caused the price movements today. what matters is that your system clearly identified the trends and allowed many of us to make generous profits. Correct me if i am wrong.

not so clear today but it did

jwoger:
what happened today? i think that what you are getting at, Nina, is that it doesn't really matter what caused the price movements today. what matters is that your system clearly identified the trends and allowed many of us to make generous profits. Correct me if i am wrong.

Hi, jwoger!!

You are wrong. There are other systems out there that have for sure identified the trend too.

Trust me, the answer is one of the easiest of the entire world.

Nina

dellan:
not so clear today but it did

Hi, dellan!

Make the recap and we'll see.

Nina

is it because the big banks decided where the currencies were to go?

jwoger:
is it because the big banks decided where the currencies were to go?

Right in the middle. Because they, banks, institutions, big pockets decided to smash all those shorts on EUR and those longs on USD. They do whatever they please whenever they want.

Now, people like COT data. They think they found a holy grail. Nice, you look at COT data and you see it says "short" and you short. And I (for instance), a big bank trader with premium information, say: you are welcome to the feast, my friend and so on.

Tomorrow, at 16:00cet, Fed Chairman Bernanke speaks. We'll see if we have a serious reverse down or we go to 1.3176 on EURUSD.

Trust me, jwoger, today, there are more losers than winners. A lot more.

A lot of people lost money today, a lot.

BTW, you had premium info today too: level 1.2118 on USDCHF and 1.2842 on EURUSD.

Nina

Nina i really appreciate all of the info. i know that you are not going to tellus how you got those levels, but what matters is that you are really accurate with them. My guess is that you use fibs for those levels. Anyways thanks. i pan on opening an account with NF this week and start with 1000. what d you think?

jwoger:
Nina i really appreciate all of the info. i know that you are not going to tellus how you got those levels, but what matters is that you are really accurate with them. My guess is that you use fibs for those levels. Anyways thanks. i pan on opening an account with NF this week and start with 1000. what d you think?

Hi!

I do not know if NF is the right one. I use now data from these MT4 brokers:

Neuimex.

NF.

Mig.

Alpari.

Forexua.

Ask here if people with a live account at NF are happy.

Nina

Reason: