EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 820

strangerr:

Me too))) I mean missed out on the 5th on the H1.

..))))

That's it, turned upwards (in my opinion). Closed the sell, opened the buy.

barfly13:

I'm still afraid of making a mistake with the target, I want to go higher at 4130-50, but I see many people have doubts and put it lower by almost a figure... What do you think?

For now I am aiming at weekly pivot, it is at 1.4058, the structure will tell me)))

strangerr:

I really see 1.4025, above I do not know, the main thing is not to miss the target upwards, the main thing is not to miss the moment to make a good move from the tops.

The thing is that I want to go in with the whole deposit, as usual))) There is no way to make a mistake here...

barfly13:

The thing is, I want to go in with the whole deposit, as usual...)) There is no way you can go wrong here...

It's already a mistake... ))))) Why would you do that? The market will not cease to exist tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. There's no hurry. Don't catch these peaks...))))

barfly13:

The thing is, I want to go in with the whole deposit, as usual...)) There's no way you can go wrong here...

You're taking a big risk, my dear -))

http://fincake.ru/currencies/reviews/52490/download/50877 read what people say

Zet:

This is already a mistake... ))))) Why do you need it? The stock exchange will not cease to exist tomorrow or the day after. There is no rush. Don't catch those peaks...))))
You're absolutely right!) But knowing the exact level before, you can afford such a trick with a tiny stopper.) So for example 4270 or 3738...
But at the top we have to calculate where to go... Current ones are all at breakeven already, if they will go down, 3715 and 3680 will be new entries...

barfly13:
You're absolutely right!) But knowing the exact level beforehand you can afford such a prank with a tiny stop)) So, for example, 4270 or 3738...
But at the top we have to calculate where to go... Current ones are all at breakeven already, if they will go down, 3715 and 3680 will be new entries...

I don't know, in my understanding the stock market is one assumption, information and probabilities, but if you think so, maybe I don't insist on my understanding...))

I took a chance and sold from the current price with a target of 1.3670. Let's see if I buy later, but it will be clear after 12 GETT which way we will go today

No guys, there's only one level at the top so far at 4138, if it's confirmed again that's where we need to go...
If we don't go down at all)

Reason: