CatFx50 - page 446

EMA 120

Hi Guys, I've out for a couple of weeks and when I came back saw you guys talking about EMA 120.

How does it impact on CatFx50?

Thanks for clarifying that.

By the way on my new Portal we've opened a thread about CatFx50, and everything is translated in brazilian portuguese. The guys there are lovin't it! And it's one of the most popular threads so far.

Thanks Nina, Mibl, Igora, Haroldx and everyone else!

nina:
Hi!

Do not do anything if you do not see USDCHF breaking clearly with stregth EMA120 and holding above.

EMA120 is now at 1.2098.

Nina

Just like you called it nina.

Hi!

Ok, now I think you already know what strength is, don't you?

Key level was that damn EMA120 at 1.2098 and pivot at 1.2096.

If we want $ up, USDCHF should hold above those lines, otherwise the choppiness will be guaranteed or a reverse. Bernanke is speaking today. Take care.

Enjoy.

Nina

Levels to watch:

While cable holds below 1.8879, it is set to go to 1.8631. I'm not saying it will, I only say it is set to. ok?

USDCHF, it needs to break and hold 1.2118. If it does, it is set to go to 1.2161.

While below 1.2118, it is set to go to last lows and 1.1869.

EURUSD, do you remember our 1.2842? Well, while below it, it is set to go to last lows and if they do not hold: 1.2594.

Nina

Hi

Market is dizzy today. What does market wait to?

kohzadi:
Hi Market is dizzy today. What does market wait to?

It is preparing (gathering strength) for the next good move

kohzadi:
Hi Market is dizzy today. What does market wait to?

Hi,

Many players are out of the market, resulting in action with very little depth. I guess you could say the action is good for an experienced scalper, but not much more!

The very small and tight ranges are an indication the big money boys are not playing, I'm not either!

moneyline

hi moneyline i was able to get 30 today on 3 separate trades the 3 step and every other kind of method was short lived so i listened to the candlesticks

what do you guys think is the most reliable data feed? i am thinking of opening an account with NF or FXCM. either way i plan on using mt4 to call my trades. what do you guys recommend?

rjofx stay away from the king of stop hunts FXCM for demo use neuimex

Reason: