CatFx50 - page 377

deepdrunk:
ahahaha while i was writing last post my broker did not get my limit on usdchf at 1.2125 ofered by just 1 pip now i give back 20 pips thats my luck...

And that is what you ever must think about besides all performance reports, ea's and tunings - concerning any system.

How njp said - all is working over computers - or not.... The problems that occur like broker does not fill your quotation, internet connection is refused during the trade, that's annoyin, but that's live trading.

And sometimes the fault comes from your own person. F.e. you even hit the wrong button and do a buy instead of a sell. Everything happened in the past to me, and sometimes even this very day and certainly to a lot of other traders too. Learn about it, but don't worry about .

mibl

what is good about automated trading :it does not have emotions

many times i did ruin my good trade just because of emotions ,today also

insted of making 100 pips i made less so it is question is it better to sit in front of the screen with the finger on the mouse or to enter the trade and tourn of coputer or to have it automated.i guess it is up to trader as we are all diferent.

so if you see pivot resistnace just 10 pips away from entry point are you so sure it will hold the move ????

People:

No disrepect to anyone - I suggest we keep the focus on manual trading of Nina's Catfx50 in this thread and any discussions on EA's should move to another thread please.

This forum is of high quality - what attracted me to it in the beginning was that it concentrated on trading one system with reasonably clear entry guidelines and had contributors who actually trade. - I think that this thread will continue to work well if contributors stick to manual trading talk. I have no real problem with EA's (I am an "old" computer nerd myself and enjoy development work) but personally I would not be throwing a lot of money at it.

Any comments ?

mibl mibl....

buy insted sell by mistake ahahaha

i never did such thing but i did sell insted buy lol

any way it was good trade today

npj6400:
People:

No disrepect to anyone - I suggest we keep the focus on manual trading of Nina's Catfx50 in this thread and any discussions on EA's should move to another thread please.

Any comments ?

I second this --

I am seeking to build the confidence in myself (after a bad car accident -- leaving me with a light concusion) -- to be able to manually trade live and this thread is helping immensely -- I am VERY grateful to have found it and for the support of all of the professional leaders here.

Please keep up the good work -- and yes start a new thread for EAs for those interested in such a thing.

An alert would be ok ..

deepdrunk:
ahahaha while i was writing last post my broker did not get my limit on usdchf at 1.2125 ofered by just 1 pip now i give back 20 pips thats my luck...

Out of interest was that FXCM ?

@deepdrunk: That happens if you try to enter in 3 trades the same time and it can't go fast enough.

@njp: Good suggesttion - I am on your line.

mibl

Hi, people!!!

I lost a lot today

Nina

no it was Saxo bank but it is ok. i see other sources that low usdchf was 1.2122 bid and with 4-5 pips spread id did not get my limit(buy) order 12125

so it was only bad luck -Saxo have low ask today 12126 reported

i agree about moving EA to another forum,i was just tryng to see why this EA development was stoped on this forum

deepdrunk:
no it was Saxo bank but it is ok. i see other sources that low usdchf was 1.2122 bid and with 4-5 pips spread id did not get my limit(buy) order 12125

so it was only bad luck -Saxo have low ask today 12126 reported

i agree about moving EA to another forum,i was just tryng to see why this EA development was stoped on this forum

Ok thanks - I have no idea why development stopped - maybe programmers have perfected the EA based on Catfx50 and is now retired and living in Bahamas...

Reason: