Trade on ... - page 2

Bruno,

This EA is not a joke.

Author is using M1 and H1. But he stated that we may use m5 and m15 as well.

Trade on Monday

new after Trade on Friday

now

Monday - day profitable

EAe-Monday

__

Files:
2_1.gif  6 kb
xls.rar  3 kb

Alex,

need file that`s in code:

#include <a-SimpleTrailing.mqh>

hupps... Sorry

yes MT4\experts\include\...

--

Files:

eurusd

take aprofit 10 - 15 pips fast ut will go down to 1.1793

Files:
eurusd9-12.gif  12 kb

new Version e-Monday_LS

trade only Monday but leaves if necessary the orders openly till Wednesday

--

Files:

explain

Alex, can you explain this particular thread. Is this a trade only on monday type of engine?

There are two different EAs.

One is trading on Friday only. An other one is trading on Monday only.

Why friday?

Why monday?

It was some explanation that we may trade against the main weekly market direction on friday (because of the news). But the price will continuing the last week's direction on Monday. So it is better to close all the orders which were opened on Friday by Friday and open new one on Monday. In most cases these Monday's orders will be in opposite direction with Friday's. So, it's just an explanation.

See Monday's and Friday's indicators here.

e-Monday goes in different directions in 2 ac's

I just had a strange thing happen. I had e-Monday open a long position in eur at 1.2710 in a live ac, and at the same time in a demo ac it opened a short position at 1.2708. Allowing for spread, that's exactly the same price - I'm using MIG, which has a 2 pip spread on eur.

Does anyone understand e-Monday well enough to see how it could be going long in one account and short in another at the same time at the same price? I don't understand how that could happen. I checked settings, and they are identical in both accounts. TIA.

barry:
I just had a strange thing happen. I had e-Monday open a long position in eur at 1.2710 in a live ac, and at the same time in a demo ac it opened a short position at 1.2708. Allowing for spread, that's exactly the same price - I'm using MIG, which has a 2 pip spread on eur. Does anyone understand e-Monday well enough to see how it could be going long in one account and short in another at the same time at the same price? I don't understand how that could happen. I checked settings, and they are identical in both accounts. TIA.

It is very strange.

Seems you had disconnection of MetaTrader on demo or live some sometime.

Reason: