CatFx50 - page 269

Cable and eurusd daily

Watch the attached cable chart (daily) - there you'll see the current rangeplay for the last two month.

EURUSD daily came near to its high from januar.

mibl

Files:
fx_016.jpg  182 kb
fx_018.jpg  137 kb

Yes Nina..and you'll have a win signal when Ronaldinho cross the center line gust our 50 EMA..

Hi!

Pips that has generated CatFX50 so far this week:

Monday: 126

Tusday: 260

Wednesday: 41

Total so far= + 427.

Wrong signals: none

Nina

Hi!

Pips generated from entries ( Monday):

EURUSD, 213

USDCHF, 258

GBPUSD, 246

GBPUSD, 41

TOTAL= + 758 pips!!!

Isn't bad, is it?

Nina

Hi mibl,

Thanks for your explanation. To be clear, all usd pairs have to be going in the same direction otherwise trading, for example, gpbusd short based on catfx today might been a false signal.

Dave1:
Hi mibl, Thanks for your explanation. To be clear, all usd pairs have to be going in the same direction otherwise trading, for example, gpbusd short based on catfx today might been a false signal.

Hi, Dave1!

+41 pips is not a false signal.

But it was a riskier sell, cause the selling had to do with gbp weakness against EUR and not USD. EMA120 stopped the fall. When we had the signal, cable had already fallen 63 pips with EURUSD almost stuck. That's why I said "Take care. $ is still in selling mode". If $ had been strong, you'd have seen EURUSD going the same way than GBPUSD.

BTW, I did not sell.

Nina

Hi Nina,

Thx, that has made it a lot clearer. Having arrived back from my day job, I did manage to short cable based on catfx signal for 17 pips and decided to exit the trade on reading your previous comments. Delighted with my gains though.

Hi Nina,

I want to thank you for sharing your system and also to correct your post #2685 on Catfx50 indicators. I only used "Catfx50 indicators" as a title while requesting from you or any other member a link to those indicators so that I can download it and get started. But unfortunately, I submitted that post through a wrong channel. Not a new thread at all, if you read it you will understand. I want to be part of this and make my little contribution.

Reason: